Our full range of studio equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.
Our full range of DJ equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.Visit Juno DJ
After loads of requests, for an overdrive based on the legendary TS808, Earth Quaker Devices finally buckled. Tests were ran with every popular clone on the market as well as several vintage originals, compared, contrasted and took loads of notes. It was exhausting but informative. In the end, Earth Quaker Devices used their ears and came up with the most versatile relative of the 808 available today.
With 6 different clipping voices, 5 bandwidth settings and 2 gain channels, you will be hard-pressed to not find a setting that will wipe every mid-boosting overdrive off your board. The Palisades is a versatile dude that will give you years of loving companionship.
1. Boost: Sets the level of the output boost.
2. Gain A: Sets the gain for the Channel A (lower gain)
3. Volume: Sets the output level.
4. Gain B: Sets the gain for Channel B (higher gain)
5. Tone: Brighter clockwise, warmer counterclockwise.
6. Voice: This sets the nature of the Palisades distortion by changing the clipping diodes.
No diodes: The most open and least distorted.
LED clipping: Light clipping with a lot of volume.
Mosfet clipping: Light gain OD with great harmonics.
Asymmetrical Silicon clipping: Tighter light gain OD closest to stock 808.
Symmetrical silicon clipping: Tighter distorted tone.
Schottky Diode clipping: Looser fuzzy tone.
7. Bandwidth: This sets the overall tone and gain structure of the Palisades. 1 is the thinnest setting with the least amount of gain and 5 is the fattest setting with the heaviest gain. Everything else is in between. This control has a major effect on all the settings of the Palisades, especially the Gain and Voice controls.
8. Normal / Bright: Normal is a warm full tone. Bright is livelier tone with more chime.
9. Buffer: Turns the input buffer on or off. ON is a tighter and brighter tone while OFF is a warmer tone with more sag. The buffer is part of the drive circuit & is only available when the Palisades is activated.
10. Boost: Activates the output level boost, Features Flexi-Switching.
11. Gain B: Activates Gain Channel B, Features Flexi-Switching.
12. Activate: True bypass switch
This device takes a standard 9 volt DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative center barrel. Pedal-specific, transformer-isolated wall-wart power supplies, or multiple isolated-output supplies are always recommended. Pedals will make extra noise if there is ripple or unclean power. Switching-type power supplies, daisy chains and non-pedal specific power supplies do not filter dirty power as well and let through unwanted noise. Do not run at higher voltages!
Dimensions: 4.75 x 5.65 x 2.25 in. (121 x 144 x 57 mm) with knobs
Current Draw: 25 mA
Input Impedance: 500 kO
Output Impedance: <10 kO
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com