Samson Expedition XP115A Active PA Speakers (pair, black)
Samson's Expedition XP115A 2-Way Active PA Speaker presents a great option for those seeking premium sound with great value. Combining exceptional portability and power, the XP115A is an ideal PA speaker for live sound setups. Perfect for bands, DJs, vocal presentations and much more, the Expedition XP115A is a versatile PA solution for serious performers.
With 500 watts of output power, the lightweight XP115A (weighing only 33 pounds) offers booming low-end sound with excellent high-end punch through its 15" extended range low frequency woofer and 1" high frequency driver. The back panel of the XP115A offers an XLR-1/4" combo input for microphones and line level devices, as well as a contour equalization switch for customizing your sound. The speaker also provides an XLR Link output connector for daisy chaining additional speakers to expand your PA setup.
The XP115A's speaker enclosure is constructed of solid polypropylene, ensuring roadworthy durability. The cabinet design also provides a tilt-back monitor positioning option and 1 3/8" speaker stand mount for flexible setup. For additional convenience and portability, the XP115A offers both top and side carry handles.
- Lightweight 2-way active PA speaker, weighing only 33lb
- 15" extended range low frequency woofer
- 1" high frequency driver
- 500 watts of output power
- XLR-1/4" combo input for microphones and line level devices
- Contour equalization switch
- XLR Link output connector to daisy chain multiple speakers
- Tilt-back design for floor monitor positioning
- 1 3/8" speaker stand mount
- Integrated top/side carry handles
- Rugged polypropylene cabinet construction
|Frequency Response||50Hz - 20KHz|
|Low Frequency Driver||15"|
|High Frequency Tweeter||1"|
|Output Power||250 watts (RMS), 500 watts (peak)|
|Max. Output Level (dB)||121|
|Inputs||Balanced XLR / 1/4" Mic/Line Connectors|
|Ouptuts||Balanced XLR Line Output|
|Controls||Volume knob, contour button|
|Power Supply||Mains Adapter|
|Dimensions (mm)||632 x 356 x 386|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS