Pittsburgh Modular Lifeforms Distro Splitter Mixer Active Audio & CV Interchange Module
The Lifeforms Distro is an active audio and CV interchange with three independent sections for splitting and mixing. The outputs of each section are individually buffered and tuned to offer robust signal separation and unity gain pass-through.
The top two splitter sections create three identical, buffered copies of the incoming audio or CV signal. Perfect for pitch sensitive CV signals. The mix section offers both mixing and splitting with a two channel unity gain mixer and a set of individually buffered outputs. This section can be used as a two channel mixer, buffered signal splitter, or both.
- Two splitters with one input and three outputs each
- One mixer with two inputs and outputs - thanks to the latter, this section can be used as a splitter as well
- Four inputs and eight outputs for audio and cv signals in total
- Panel size: 4HP
- Depth: 20mm
- Power Usage: +12v 20mA, -12v 20mA. Does not require +5v. Reversed power polarity protection
|Dimensions (mm)||20 x 30 x 129|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS