The Malekko Goatkeeper (MGK) is a completely redesigned version of the Lightfoot Labs Goatkeeper, first released in 2007. The core of the pedal is an all analogue tremolo circuit using a THAT Corp VCA, which when combined with the built in waveforms, can produce tremolo sounds from percussive to smooth. The MGK's LFO generation consists of two stages, each with a range of multiplier values and waveform selection.
The two stages can be run in 3 ways:
- Sequential: The two stages are run one after the other
- Composite: The two stages are run simultaneously and the effective waveform is a polyrhythmic composite of the two.
- Modulation: The two stages are run simultaneously and the effective waveform is the equivalent of one modulating the other.
Tempo can be set with the RATE knob or with the Tap / Sync input. The Tap / Sync input accepts a Malekko Lil' Buddy for tap tempo control, or an analogue clock / metronome signal. The DEPTH knob allows the effect to vary from subtle to high intensity.
|Dimensions (mm)||50 x 60 x 110|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com