Mackie Onyx Producer 2.2 USB Audio & MIDI Interface
Whether you're tracking your latest song idea or doing a live stream, the Onyx Series USB Interfaces deliver true studio-quality sound with maximum headroom and ultra-low noise.
Combining high-resolution 24-bit/192kHz converters with premium Mackie analog circuitry and Built-Like-A-Tank hardware design, the bus-powered Onyx Series USB Audio Interfaces give you the power to capture your best performance and experience media with pristine fidelity at home or on the go.
Perfect for singer-songwriters and content creators, the Onyx Artist 1.2 features an Onyx mic pre plus a 1/4" input with Hi-Z switch for quick and easy recording. The Onyx Producer 2.2 expands the versatility with dual Onyx mic pres and MIDI I/O for controllers, synthesizers and more.
Both models offer zero-latency direct monitoring plus a headphone output, L/R line-output and +48v phantom power.
Tracktion T7 DAW:
Tracktion T7 is a multi award-winning workstation, featuring powerful and creative tools to inspire the modern musician. Unlike typical 'Lite' versions, T7 does not impose any restrictions - you get unlimited track count, powerful features, compatibility with all popular plugins and efficient performance on Mac, Windows, and Linux operating systems.
DAW Essentials Collection:
Introducing a collection of 16 contemporary FX plug-ins for use with any DAW. These plug-ins utilize the very latest algorithms and coding techniques to deliver extraordinary sound quality in an extremely efficient package, allowing the plugins to be used liberally across a wide range of native computer systems.
- High-resolution 2 in x 2 out 24-bit/192kHz recording
- Boutique-quality Onyx mic preamps with class-leading fidelity and dynamic range
- XLR/TRS combo inputs for mic, line and instrument sources
- Switchable Hi-Z per channel
- Switchable 48V phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- Zero-latency direct analog monitoring
- Dedicated outputs for connecting studio monitors
- Bus-powered for convenient mobile recording
- USB 2.0 connectivity ensures fast transfer speed and low latency
- MIDI I/O for connecting synths, controller and more
- Legendary Built-Like-A-Tank design
- Includes Tracktion T7 Music Production Software + DAW Essentials Collection Plug-Ins
- Compatible with all major DAWs on Mac/PC
|Max Bit Rate (bit)||24|
|Max Sample Rate (KHz)||192|
|Inputs||2 Microphone/Line combo inputs via XLR/6.3 mm jack with Hi-Z switch for instruments like guitar and bass|
|Outputs||2 Line outputs via 6.3 mm jack (balanced), Stereo headphone output via 6.3 mm jack|
|Power Supply||USB Bus Powered|
|Dimensions (mm)||188 x 114 x 51|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS