ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
PC44 as big brother of the PC4 is a universal controller for all kinds of midi controllable hard and software.
The device has 68 standard pots with rubber knobs designed in a 8 x 8 matrix + 4 big knobs, 8 keys and one push-encoder. Various kinds of midi commands like control change, pitchbend, aftertouch and program change are possible. All properties are fully programmable on the devices very fast and easy for each control separately.
Of course you can assign the pots and keys to any of these commands by learning incoming midi commands like software it does. The pots work with standard resolution of 7 bit to have full compatibility to any software and hardware instruments, effects and DAW's.
Use the internal 64 setups to save your individual settings.
Backup and restore of all settings by sysex dumps is possible too.
The factory settings are perfect to control music and video software products out of the box if they are freely assignable. So any additional device programming isn't necessary for many applications.
Check out this amazing power box and you will get a reliable mate...
- Universal controller for all kinds of MIDI controllable hard and software
- USB interface with bus powering
- Class compliant/no driver necessary (consumption < 100mA)
- MIDI in and out ports with routing and merge functionality
- 68 pots with rubber knobs and standard MIDI resolution of 7 bit (0-127)
- Fast control assign by incoming MIDI commands like control change, pitch bend, program change
- Switchable Snap function for all pots to avoid value jumps
- Switchable Lock function for all pots and encoder to show a controls value permanently
- 1 push encoders with detents (resolution about 30 pulses)
- 8 buttons with LED for switchable parameters
- 4-digit-display to show pot/encoder values and programming data
- 14 bit high resolution encoder mode for sensitive parameters
- Programmable value ranges with min/max values
- Data feedback for all controls avoid value jumps
- All controls (incl. push buttons) fully programmable in the device by channel, type, number, mode
- Different command types like control change (CC), pitch bend, aftertouch, program change,notes
- Advanced programming functions like copy, paste, duplicate and channel sets
- About 78 commands per setup
- 64 setups with backup/restore function contain all controller settings
- Upgradable firmware by simple Sysex-dump
- Very compact and solid design in a silver metal casing
|Exterior Dimensions (mm)||290 x 220 x 55|
|System Requirements (PC)||USB port (1.0 or higher) or any USB hub, MIDI device with standard midi in/out ports|
|System Requirements (Mac)||USB port (1.0 or higher) or any USB hub, MIDI device with standard midi in/out ports|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS