Our full range of studio equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.
Our full range of DJ equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.Visit Juno DJ
Hey boss, thanks for taking a visit from The Warden! The Warden is an optical compressor with a feature set usually reserved for studio grade units. Built with high grade components and internally powered by 18v, The Warden has loads of gain and sustain on tap. With complete control over attack, release, sustain and ratio, The Warden will allow everything from a heavy squash with fast attack and release to "barely there" subtle compression. Optical compression has a reputation for having more character than a VCA or FET-based compression and The Warden is no exception.
1. Tone: This pedal was designed to slightly color your tone, and the coloration can be dialed-in to your taste. Counterclockwise is treble cut, clockwise is treble boost. The tone is nearly flat around 11 o'clock.
2. Attack: This controls how quickly the compressor reacts and starts leveling the signal. All the way counterclockwise is a fast, nearly immediate reaction. Turning the attack clockwise slows the reaction time.
3. Release: This controls how long it takes the signal to raise back up to the level determined by the Sustain and Ratio settings. All the way counterclockwise is a fast release and the release time slows as you turn it clockwise.
4. Level: This controls the overall output and is affected by the Sustain and Ratio settings. There is no specific unity setting; adjust to taste when you find your perfect compression setting.
5. Ratio: This determines how much the gain reduction affects the signal. All the way up is full compression and the compression is reduced as you turn this counterclockwise which allows more of the boosted, less-compressed signal to come through. There are no defined ratios here.
6. Sustain: This is the heart of The Warden. It controls how hot the signal is, which changes the dynamics of the compression. The Warden is a feedback-style compressor; the hotter the signal, the more active the compression. Very little Sustain= very little compression, less active Attack and Release and a cooler signal. Max Sustain= heavy compression, longer sustain, hotter signal and more lively Attack and Release.
This device is true bypass and uses electronic relay-based switching. Audio will not pass without power.
This device takes a standard 9 volt DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative center barrel. Pedal-specific, transformer-isolated wall-wart power supplies, or multiple isolated-output supplies, are always recommended. Pedals will make extra noise if there is ripple or unclean power. Switching-type power supplies, daisy chains and non-pedal specific power supplies do not filter dirty power as well and let through unwanted noise. DO NOT RUN AT HIGHER VOLTAGES!
Dimensions: 4.75 x 2.50 x 2.25 in. (121 x 64 x 57 mm) with knobs
Current Draw: 31 mA
Input Impedance: 1 MO
Output Impedance: <1 kO
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com