Our full range of studio equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.
Our full range of DJ equipment from all the leading equipment and software brands. Guaranteed fast delivery and low prices.Visit Juno DJ
Welcome to the first dedicated compact polyphonic pitch arpeggiator effect pedal for electrical guitar! What does the Arpanoid do? The Arpanoid takes whatever you play and transforms it into an adjustable ascending or descending scale. It features 8 intuitive and expandable modes and will work on complex chords as well as single notes in any key. The Arpanoid has an all analog dry signal, all digital wet signal and true bypass switching. Like all EarthQuaker Devices pedals, this dude is handmade one at a time in sunny Akron Ohio.
1. Rate: Adjusts the speed of the sequence.
2. Up / Up-Down / Down Toggle: Switch to control the direction of the sequence. All the way left is up, the sequence will continually repeat going up. In the middle is up / down, the sequence will continually repeat going up then back down. All the way right is down, the signal will continually repeat going down.
3. Step: Selects how many notes there are in the sequence.
4. Wet: Level control for the effect signal. Unity is around noon.
5. Mode: 8 position selector switch to choose the octave and key:
Major: -1 octave to root.
Major: root to +1 octave.
Major: -1 octave through +1
Major: Random pattern
Minor: -1 octave to root.
Minor: root to +1 octave.
Minor: -1 octave through +1
Minor: Random pattern
6. Dry: Level control for the dry signal. Unity is around noon.
Dimensions: 4.75 x 2.50 x 2.25 in. (121 x 64 x 57 mm) with knobs
Current Draw: 65 mA
Input Impedance: 1 MO
Output Impedance: <1 kO
This device features Flexi-Switchr Technology! This relay-based, true bypass switching style allows you to simultaneously use momentary and latching style switching.
For standard latching operation, tap the footswitch once to activate the effect and then tap again to bypass.
For momentary operation, hold the footswitch down for as long as you'd like to use the effect. Once you release the switch the effect will be bypassed.
Since the switching is relay based, it requires power to pass signal.
This device takes a standard 9 volt DC power supply with a 2.1mm negative center barrel. Pedal-specific, transformer-isolated wall-wart power supplies or multiple isolated-output supplies are generally recommended. Pedals will make extra noise if there is ripple or unclean power. Switching-type power supplies, daisy chains and non-pedal specific power supplies do not filter dirty power as well and let through unwanted noise. DO NOT RUN AT HIGHER VOLTAGES!
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org