Order by phone
The Sonar X1 Studio DJ software contains all the fundamental recording and editing power that has made Sonar such a popular choice amongst musicians and engineers for years. Now, with a completely redesigned user interface, creating music in Sonar is more intuitive and fluid than ever. With all the cutting edge creation tools and core technologies Sonar has to offer, plus an expanded set of professional instruments and effects, the Sonar X1 Studio is the ideal choice for just about any studio environment.
- Stereo pre-amplifier for use with turntables fitted with magnetic cartridges
- Amplifies the signal to match it to the line or CD input of an amplifier
- On/off switch fitted
- Mains adaptor included
- Unlimited audio & MIDI tracks
- AudioSnap 2.0
- Roland V-Vocal
- Surround sound
- T and S series effects
- Rapture LE synth
- RGC synth suite
- PLUS: everything in Sonar X1 essential
|System Requirements (PC)||Windows XP SP3 (32bit)/Vista SP2 (32/64bit)/Windows 7 (32/64bit), Intel Core 2 Duo 2.66 GHz/AMD Phenom Quad Core 2.4 GHz, 2 GB RAM|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS