ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
The Behringer X32 completely changed the game by rethinking what is possible from a digital mixer - and over 100,000 users are enjoying the results. Now, that same technology has been incorporated into a small, but incredibly powerful, rack-mountable mixer that will forever change both the way you record - and the way you play live music. The revolutionary XR18 is a powerhouse 18 input/12 bus portable mixer housed in an extremely sturdy stage box design for use with iPad and Android tablets. It is ideally suited for both live and studio applications, thanks to its 16 award-winning Midas -designed mic preamps, convenient integrated Wifi module for wireless control - and a lightning-fast, bidirectional USB Audio Interface. The freedom to move around and manipulate all parameters of your mix with the free iOS, Android and PC apps lets you dial in the perfect sound from anywhere in the venue - or the tracking room! Advanced engineering and meticulous design deliver stellar sonic performance at an extremely affordable price - changing the game once again.
Midas - The Legend in Sound Quality:
Ever since its formation in the 1970s, Midas has had a long history of innovation and leadership in the world of audio mixing consoles. Employed by the most famous touring acts and installations worldwide, legendary Midas consoles such as the XL4 and Heritage H3000 quickly became industry standards. Midas has earned their impeccable reputation due to their no-compromise approach for audio and build quality and in particular for their award-winning Mic Preamps which are considered by industry experts as the industry's best sounding designs. Building on this legacy, the XL8 and PRO Series of Live Mixing Systems continue this great heritage of award-winning audio quality.
Built-In Tri-Mode Wifi Router:
Designed for the ultimate in mobility, the XR18 comes with an integrated Wifi module for direct control of your mixer's functions - without the need to setup and configure an external router. The XR18 gives you the freedom to focus on your mix, while allowing you to move about the venue to experience what every part of the audience is hearing. Plus you can adjust live monitor wedges from the artist's perspective - or better yet, let them mix their own IEMs and floor monitors via their own tablets.
- Access Point is the easiest way to connect up to 4 clients directly and concurrently (i.e., iPad, Android smartphone/tablet or laptop). This mode should have your remote control up and running in less than a minute.
- Wifi Client allows you to add your mixer to the existing wireless network where the controlling apps and devices are connected.
- Alternately, wired connections can be made directly to your PC, to a local area network (LAN), or when connecting to a dedicated Wifi router, e.g., for extended range or 5 GHz applications.
The incredibly fast and comprehensive 18 x 18 channel, bi-directional USB interface makes the XR18 an amazingly powerful digital mixing solution for recording directly to your iPad or PC. Dial in the perfect monitoring mix with effects and zero-latency, while sending up to 16 microphone signals - and the keyboard player's MIDI notes to your DAW for recording. Whether you're making rock history in the studio, or you want to capture intimate live performances - it's never been easier to record stunning tracks with exceptional clarity.
When your application calls for a multiple-microphone setup, such as an onstage panel discussion, press conference or courtroom proceeding, etc., it can become a challenge to maintain so many open mics - and preserve maximum gain and priority for the moderator. A major first for compact audio mixers, our revolutionary X AIR Gain Sharing technology can easily manage fully automated mixes with up to 16 live microphones. Based on the legendary Dan Dugan auto-mix system, the XR18's gain sharing paradigm automatically controls the levels of all selected microphones in real time, without any gating artefacts or noise modulation. This function dramatically reduces the typical feedback, studio noise and comb filtering challenges that can occur when two, or more mics are in close proximity of each another. X AIR Gain Sharing technology provides a consistent system gain structure, even when multiple speakers are talking at the same time.
4 On-board X32 Effects Engines:
Equipped with the very same FX engines as the now legendary X32 Digital Mixing Console, the on-board virtual FX Rack provides access to four true-stereo (8 mono), multi-effects processors including delay, chorus, dynamics - plus the XR18 can run production-quality, true-stereo reverbs concurrently with 31-band EQ on the main and aux buses, all without the need for any additional hardware.
- iPad/Android tablet controlled 18-input digital mixer for studio and live application
- 16 award-winning MIDAS-designed, fully programmable mic preamps for audiophile sound quality
- Built-In Tri-Mode Wifi router for direct operation - no need for external routers
- 18 x 18 channel, bidirectional USB interface for direct recording on iPad etc
- Revolutionary Dugan-style Auto-Mixing automatically manages microphone gain sharing
- 100-band Real Time Analyzer (RTA) for all channel and bus EQ’s
- ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER’s P-16 Personal Monitoring System
- Rack ears and protection bumpers included for flexible rack and onstage applications
- 6 aux and main LR buses with inserts, full dynamics processing and 6-band parametric or 31-band graphic EQ
- 6 XLR aux outputs and 2 XLR main outputs plus phones connector
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features ''unlimited'' dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency
- MIDI In/Out allows controlling the mixer via MIDI equipment (incl. Mackie Control protocol) or for use as a USB MIDI interface (future firmware)
- Internal switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio and low power consumption
- Designed and engineered in Germany
|Output Types||2x XLR, 1x 1/4" (headphones)|
|Pre-amps||16x Midas programmable mic preamps on combo XLR/TRS balanced 1/4" (6.3 mm) jacks|
|Dimensions (mm)||139 x 150 x 333|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS