Behringer Ultragain Pro MIC2200 Audiophile Vacuum Tube Microphone/Line Preamplifier (Rackmount) (B-STOCK)
Order by phone
***B-STOCK: Box damaged, product in perfect working order***
Tubes can really warm up a signal fast, giving it increased depth and character. Though transistors have succeeded the technology, many musicians agree that tubes deliver a far superior sound. A true audiophile 2-channel Mic/Line preamplifier, the ULTRAGAIN PRO MIC2200's hand-selected 12AX7 vacuum tube gives everything from microphones to acoustic or bass guitars that vintage tube vibe in a dependable and highly-affordable package. The onboard fully parametric EQs provide unparalleled tonal characteristics, allowing you to sculpt instrument and vocal sounds with the ultimate precision and musicality.
The MIC2200 is perfect for studio and live applications. The balanced 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR inputs and outputs give you maximum flexibility in either scenario. It derives its personality from a hand-selected 12AX7 tube with for superior tube character and low-noise operation. The MIC2200 is ideally-suited for use with standard digital recorders and sound cards, imbuing signals with the warmth, presence and classic tube-compression that will bring your digital tracks to life.
The incredible MIC2200's controls consist of: switches for +48 V phantom power, Phase Reverse, Lo Cut, EQ Frequency range and EQ In/Out; plus Mic Gain, Lo Cut Frequency, Octave Bandwidth, Level and Output knobs. A 12-segment LED meter provides accurate monitoring of output levels. And when used as a high-end DI (Direct Injection) box in the studio or on the stage, the MIC2200 delivers flawless performance and outstanding signal integrity. For further tone conditioning, the MIC2200 features a fully parametric EQ with adjustable centre Frequency, Bandwidth and Level per channel. Both channels also feature independent phase reverse switches for maximum versatility.
- Low noise discrete microphone/line preamplifier with hand selected 12AX7 tube for musical sound
- Mic input stage based on discrete, conjugate transistor pair circuitry
- Integrated fully parametric EQs with dedicated centre frequency, bandwidth and level controls
- Independent line driver for converting -10dBV into +4dBu pro level
- Soft mute phantom power to avoid switch on thumps
- Fully tunable and switchable 12dB high pass filter
- Switchable phase reverse for correcting phase related problems
- Accurate 12 segment LED metering for output level
|Power Supply||Mains Adapter|
|Inputs||XLR, 1/4" jack|
|Outputs||XLR, 1/4" jack|
|Dimensions (mm)||483 x 44 x 217|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS