Order by phone
***B-STOCK: Box slightly worn, product in perfect working order***
Get even more mind expanding power for your keyboard, bass, guitar or vocals with the Virtualizer 3D FX2000 Effects Processor. This amazing rack unit has 71 incredible new algorithms, including true studio grade stereo and 3D effects that will add a head spinning new dimension to your sound, both live and in the studio. The FX2000 employs Behringer RSM (Real Sound Modeling) technology to simulate acoustic environments with stunning accuracy. Effects options include powerful modulation, amp simulation, distortion and special effects, as well as effective dynamic and psychoacoustics processing. Performance is further enhanced through user addressable high and low EQ and wave adaptive virtual room reverb algorithms.
Because it is one of the most desired effects, the FX2000 provides 12 different reverb programs, so you always have the ideal reverb for your live performance or studio needs.
Reverbs include: Cathedral, gold plate, small hall, room concert, stage, spring reverb, ambience and early reflections.
Specialty reverbs: Gated reverb and reverse reverb
Delays include: Stereo delay, tape echo and ping pong
The Behringer FX2000 has some of the best sounding reverb and delay programs, but that's not all. It also provides excellent modulation effects (such as chorus, flanger and phaser), including special variations like musical pitch shifter, tremolo and even a leslie simulation.
Modulation and Pitch Shifter FX: Stereo flanger, vintage flanger, jet stream flanger, stereo chorus, analog chorus, vintage chorus, ultra chorus, stereo phaser, vintage phaser, dual phaser, leslie, pitch shifter, vibrato, tremolo and auto panning.
Dynamic FX: Compressor, expander, gate, analog compressor/limiter, ultramizer, denoiser, de-esser and wave designer.
Psychoacoustic FX: Exciter, enhancer, ultra bass, stereo imager, ultra wide and binauralizer.
Filter/EQ FX: Auto filter, LFO filter, parametric EQ and graphic EQ
The FX2000 is also equipped with distortion, amplifier and speaker simulation including: Vocal distortion, tube distortion, guitar amp,tri fuzz, speaker simulation, ring modulator, and lo-fi.
Special FX: Vinylizer, sampler, vocoder, voice canceler and resonator.
Sometimes you want to add a little (or a lot) of color to your reverb and delay patches. The FX2000 allows you to layer modulation effects like chorus, flanger, pitch or tremolo with your reverb or delay selections.
FX Combinations include: Chorus & reverb, flanger & reverb, leslie & reverb, pitch & reverb, delay & reverb, tremolo & reverb, phaser & reverb, chorus & delay, flanger & delay, pitch & delay and tremolo & delay
Logical grouping of parameters, along with the combination of encoders, buttons, LEDs and an easily readable LED display, make operating the FX2000 a breeze. You are free to edit up to seven parameters per preset, and then save them for future use in the 100 provided memory locations.
- 71 breathtaking new algorithms - true RSM (Real Sound Modelling) stereo and 3D effects
- Wave adaptive virtual Room reverb algorithms for natural reverb and delay
- Awesome modulation, dynamic, psychoacoustic and EQ algorithms
- Authentic amp simulation, distortion and special effects
- 11 effect combinations with selectable serial / parallel configuration
- Up to 7 adjustable parameters plus 2 band EQ per effect
- 24bit A/D and D/A converters with 64/128 times oversampling
- True stereo processing for realistic channel separation in stereo image
- 100 factory presets plus 100 user memory locations
- Extensive MIDI implementation
- Accurate LED level meters for perfect level setting and optimum performance
- Servo balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs and outputs
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS