Alyseum MS Matrix Analog & Digital MIDI CV Module
The Alyseum MS-MATRIX is a Eurorack module consisting of a dynamic matrix, both analog and digital in nature, which sports 16 inputs and 16 outputs.
A special 256 LED display makes a fast, a friendly and intuitive graphical interface, each LED representing one of the 256 points of connections available.
The module accepts a variety of signals such as Gates, Clocks, CV and Oscillator simultaneously, while the different user configurations can be saved as user presets in 32 locations.
These 32 presets can be recalled by hand, by a dedicated CV Input on the front panel, by MIDI (either incoming Note On or CC).
The Input and Output expander mixer modules (coming soon) can be controlled by the MIDI from the main unit via infra-red (IR).
No need for additional cables which might cause ground loops or interferences!
- High Voltage 16 X 16 Matrix both Analog and Digital (DC-coupled)
- Analog distortion: 0.01% (2 Vp-p)
- Analog Bandwith: 0Hz to 20KHz (+/-0,1 dB)
- Isolation between channels: 92 dB at 1KHz
- Inputs and Outputs buffered with low offset Op-Amp
- Simple firmware upgrades by the front panel MIDI port
- Direct Eurorack power supply
- Eurorack 26 HP wide
|Dimensions (mm)||105 x 25 x 140|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS