ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Order by phone
The AKG P5i high-0performance dynamic vocal microphone delivers powerful sound for lead vocals. Its super-cardioid polar pattern ensures utmost gain before feedback and suppresses ambient noise - even on the loudest stages. P5i also features a heavy-0duty metal body to withstand tough stage performances, and an integrated windscreen that efficiently eliminates pop and wind noise. And best of all, the AKG P5i features embedded HARMAN ioSYS technology so it automatically configures with the HARMAN Connected PA app and ecosystem, providing effortless set up, instant recall of performer and presets, and great sound for musicians of all skill levels.
Compatible with Harman Connected PA:
AKG P5i is the ideal microphone for musicians who want to spend less time setting up and more time focusing on their music. Unlike ordinary handheld live mics, AKG P5i has embedded HARMAN ioSYS technology which enables it to automatically recognize and configure with the HARMAN Connected PA app and ecosystem of products, to take the guesswork out of setting up and getting consistently great sound. Current products that support HARMAN Connected PA include Soundcraft Ui24R mixer, JBL PRX800W loudspeakers, and DBX Di1 direct boxes. And with legendary AKG engineering and sound quality at its core, P5i brings out the best in any performance.
Included In The Box:
1x P5i High-Performance Dynamic Vocal Microphone For Harman Connected PA
1x Microphone Zip Bag
1x SA45 Stand Adapter
- High feedback suppression with supercardioid polar pattern for trouble-free use with on-stage monitoring
- Integrated windscreen for elimination of pops and wind noise
- 24-carat gold-plated XLR connector for optimum conductivity and resistance to corrosion
- Rugged wire-mesh cap and full metal body to withstand every live performance
- Includes stand adapter and zip bag for daily use and easy transport
- Full compatibility with HARMAN Connected PA systems for fast setup and optimized sound
|Frequency Response||40Hz - 20kHz|
|Sensitivity (at 1,000 Hz)||2.5 mV/Pa|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS