2hp TM Turing Machine Module
TM is a probabilistic random sequence generator based on the research of Alan Turing. His Turing machine was a mathematical model of computation that could, in theory, create any output based on a set of instructions and input variables. In a similar way, the TM chooses random values for steps in a sequence based on the user's probability settings. By manipulating probability and sequence length, the module can generate an infinite number of sequences. Whether you're looking for a controlled random source, or an evolving melody generator, TM has you covered.
- Probability control from full random, to locked sequence
- Sequence length from 1-32 steps
- Amplitude control for limiting the range of new random values
- Run through a quantizer for generative melodies
|Dimensions (mm)||10 x 60 x 129|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS