2hp LPF Four Pole Voltage Controlled Low Pass Filter Module
LPF is a four-pole, voltage controlled low-pass filter. Its 24 dB per octave slope and OTA topology provide a smooth, buttery character. Resonance can be pushed to self oscillation, turning it into a sine wave VCO with accurate 1V/oct tracking across four octaves.
In addition, CV over resonance gives dynamic sound shaping possibilities under voltage control. Hit the slope with LPF.
- Analog, voltage controlled low pass filter
- Classic four pole, OTA topology
- CV over resonance
- Capable of self oscillation
- Accurate 1V/oct tracking across four octaves
|Module Type||Filter Module|
|Dimensions (mm)||10 x 55 x 128|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS