In the studio, on stage, or on the go, iConnectAUDIO2+ lets your music go wherever it takes you.
- 2 high-quality combination mic/line/instrument inputs assure that every nuance of your musical creations is captured faithfully.
- 3 pairs of independent stereo outputs are perfect for DJ and electronic music applications.
- Configurable audio paths let you route, combine, and monitor signals the way you need.
- Advanced MIDI connectivity, routing, and management solve the connection challenges between you, your MIDI gear, and computing devices.
- Full compatibility with Mac, PC and iOS devices, and the ability to pass audio and MIDI from one to another unleashes new solutions for your creative process.
With its powerful features and affordable price, iConnectAUDIO2+ is unbeatable.
What Makes iConnectAUDIO2+ Unique? - The iConnectivity Difference!
Other audio interfaces: Simple analog in and out, maybe MIDI in and out as an afterthought. Support for only one computer.
The iConnectAUDIO2+ Difference:
- More versatility: iConnectAUDIO2+ adapts to the way you create music. Bring it with you to the stage or club, record with it live, use it in your studio. Leave your power supply at home. It's built like a tank, it sounds great, and it's highly affordable.
- More power to create: Support for two computer devices gives you more power to create. More creative workflow. Easier collaboration. Who only has one computer these days? iConnectAUDIO2+ harnesses the power of two - at the same time. One plug brings your iPad into your workflow, or maybe another musician's computer. Just use the software patchbay and everyone's talking audio and MIDI.
- More flexible workflow: Designed for the way you work. Create with MIDI gear. Add your mics, instruments, and synths. Route your MIDI and audio everywhere. Sync everything without cables.
B-STOCK: Box opened, product in perfect working order
Notes: ***B-STOCK: Box opened, product in perfect working order***
30pin Connection Cable for your iConnectMIDI2+, iConnectMIDI4+ or iConnectAUDIO4+. The Inline iOS Connection Cable connects the iConnectMIDI2+ and the iConnectMIDI4+ through USB Type B ports to your iOS device including iPod touch, iPhone and iPad through the 30-pin dock connector; giving you the best possible performance.
iOS connection cable with Lightning & USB Type B connectors
Notes: Lightning Connection Cable for your iConnectMIDI2+,iConnectMIDI4+ or iConnectAUDIO4+ The Inline iOS Connection Cable connects the iConnectMIDI2+ and the iConnectMIDI4+ through USB Type B ports to your iOS device including iPod touch, iPhone and iPad through the Lightning dock connector; giving you the best possible performance.
12-out USB 2.0 audio interface with dual computer connectivity & MIDI host port
Notes: For those who rely on live computer audio & MIDI, and need a bulletproof, fail-proof solution for control and playback of backing tracks, virtual instruments or anything else you can think of, PlayAUDIO12 is the solution.
PlayAUDIO12 won’t let you down. Designed by touring musicians and engineers, PlayAUDIO12 is purpose-built for professional on-stage use. Your audience won’t accept compromises, and now you don’t have to either.
12 ultra-low noise outputs bring studio quality interfacing to the live arena. Need more outputs? No problem! PlayAUDIO12 is easily linked with additional PlayAUDIO12 interfaces, giving you connectivity which grows with the needs of your production.
PlayAUDIO12 enables you to add a second computer for redundancy / failover protection. PlayAUDIO12 automatically detects if a computer fails and, in a flash, automatically switches to another synchronized computer.
Forget the expensive, complex systems that have gone before, PlayAUDIO12 does it all seamlessly in one compact, elegant, and affordable box. With PlayAUDIO12 you need never suffer the embarrassment of a silent show, ever again.
At iConnectivity, we’re world leaders and innovators in MIDI connectivity, and we’ve put everything we know about MIDI into the PlayAUDIO12.
Connect up to 8 MIDI Class Compliant controllers and sound modules, or even more MIDI interfaces using the unique iConnectivity USB MIDI Host port.
Create a MIDI network across long distances using the built-in PA12 Ethernet interface, ideal for large stages.
PlayAUDIO12 puts MIDI control over your performance how and where you need it.