Notes: Tonar micro fibre cloth is a material well known for it's properties to remove grease and fat from any surface. Tonar uses this material to clean finger prints and grease from records as well as CD's and DVD's.
It also will remove the dust from records and replace the former cotton type record cloths.
Record cleaning brush manufactured from goats hair, designed for use with liquid
Notes: This brush is manufactured from pure goat hair and is used to clean records using liquid. The shape of the bristles is such that they are perfect for entering the record grooves and cleaning them thoroughly.
Rolling record cleaner with "tacky" rubber surface for removing dust and other dirt from the surface of records
Notes: The TonarTacky Cleaner uses a special grade of rubber elastomer that never loses its original surface tackiness. Just rolling it lightly over the record surface in straight lines is enough to remove dust and dirt trapped in the grooves. When the roller has become dirty it is easy to clean. Just remove from the holder and wash with a little bit of hand soap under the tap with water.
After drying the roller with a lint-free paper cloth it regains its original tackiness.
1 litre bottle of vinyl cleaning fluid for record cleaning machines
Notes: This record cleaning fluid made for use in all types of record cleaning machines currently on the market is only suitable for vinyl records (Important do not use with old 78 RPM shellac records as the liquid may do irreparable damage). Now what is so special about the QS-TONAR vinyl cleaner compared to similar looking competing products on the market?
QS-TONAR liquid has an extremely low surface tension
- Only because of this reason QS-TONAR liquid can penetrate right to the bottom of the grove where other fluids seem to penetrate, but actually just stay lying on top of the record surface.
- Only QS-TONAR liquid cleaner soaks the dust, dirt, air pollution as well as residue from previously used cleaners, fatty deposits remaining from the original record pressing process, even fungi and molds caused by records having been stored in humid conditions etc.
- QS-TONAR liquid detaches all of the mentioned dirt from the walls of the grove after which the brushes in the machine can easily wipe the groove completely clean. The amount of residue remaining in the grove is negligible - this contrary to almost all other liquids currently on the market.
- QS-TONAR liquid is much more volatile than other liquids reducing the drying time of the record to a minimum.
- QS-TONAR liquid has another property causing the dirt to remain floating in the liquid rather than settling back at the bottom of the grove.
High quality record cleaning brush with carbon fibre brushes and velvet cleaning pad
Notes: This state-of-the-art DJ record cleaning brush combines the properties of the Tonar Classic brush and the Nostatic brush into one brush! The center part of the brush is made of ultra-fine pile high quality velvet. This velvet is flanked on both sides by a thick layer of very fine carbon fibers. The carbon fibers remove the static from the record so the dust lays loose and can be easily picked up by the velvet in the middle of the brush even from deep in the record grooves.
Velvet record cleaning brush for removing dust and other particles from the grooves of a vinyl record
Notes: This brush is manufactured is made of ultra-fine pile very high quality velvet, specially selected for this purpose. The velvet reaches deep into the record grooves and removes even the finest dust particles. The brush itself can be easily cleaned using the two foam rubber scrapers located on both sides of the plastic brush base.