Notes: If you need the production power of FL Studio, but don't need to deal with audio recording or audio clips, then FL Studio Fruity Edition 20 will fit the bill. FL Studio Fruity Edition 20 gives you full access to a powerful piano roll editor, which lets you sequence and arrange your virtual instruments to your heart's desire. It also gives you access to FL Studio's powerful step sequencer, 18+ virtual instruments, and over a dozen built-in effects and processors. Add to that unlimited tracks, VST and DXi instrument support, and full automation capabilities, and you'll be hard pressed to find another electronic music production system that offers as much value as Image Line's FL Studio Fruity Edition. … Read more
What you can do with FL Studio Fruity Edition 20:
- Automate most interface and all plugin parameters by recording, drawing, spline-based automation curves, automation generators with formula-based control of links.
- Record & play MIDI input recording from keyboards, drum pads and controllers.
- Sequencing and arranging with pattern and linear workflow possible.
- Synthesizer & effect plugin hosting VST 32 & 64 bit, DX and FL Native formats.
- Open plugin standards - FL Studio supports all PC industry plugin instrument standards including VST, DX, Buzz and Rewire. This means you can sequence with your favourite plugins and applications.
- Pattern or track sequencing - You choose, record your musical performances and ideas in the most logical way. FL Studio 20 can simultaneously function as a pattern and track based sequencer. Reuse patterns as Pattern Clips in the Playlist or record song-length sequences, as desired.
- Step sequencer or Piano roll - Scoring tools include FL Studio's legendary Step-sequencer, one of the most advanced Piano rolls in any software studio, event and multipoint automation envelopes. FL Studio supports MIDI input, standard controller compatibility, and the ability to simultaneously control multiple instrument channels from separate controllers.
- Determine your own project design - In FL Studio 20, you decide how your project will be laid out, including multiple 'Arrangements'. Unlike the competition, FL Studio 20's Playlist is a totally flexible and virtually unbounded workspace where - Note Pattern, Audio and Automation data can be arranged and edited to suit your creative ideas and preferred workflow.
- The mixer - is about precision, control and flexibility. The mixer's tracks each hold up to 10 effects (VST or FL's proprietary format). To create sub-mixes or mixing chains of almost unlimited complexity, each mixer track can be routed to any other mixer track or the Master track. Sends provide the ability to sidechain inputs to multi-input effects plugins. Finally, each of the mixer tracks can be routed to any output on your audio interface, now that's flexibility.
- Effects - What about effects? FL Studio 20 includes more than 40 effects spanning maximization, limiting, compression, delay, distortion, equalization (graphic & parametric), filtering, phasing, flanging, chorus, vocoding and reverb. These have you covered for the creative broad-brush effects, through to the minutia of the mastering process.