Mixer for microphones, instruments & line-sources, plus USB interface with assignable recording/playback sources
Notes: The ART USBMix4 is a great starting point for building a personal home studio. Perfect for podcasters, songwriters or at home movie makers looking for a simple solution for recording voiceovers, location recording or adding music to your projects using any Mac or PC.
- High Performance Low Noise Design
- Switchable +48v Phantom Power (CH1 & CH2)
- Assignable USB Record Source
- Independent Level Controls for Main and Headphone/Monitor Outputs
- 1/8th-inch Headset Connectors (Mono Mic In and Stereo Headset Out)
- Integrated Class Compliant Plug-and-Play USB Audio for Mac & PC
- Operates on USB Power or 5VDC External Power Supply (Included)
Notes: Compact format audio mixer with 4 mono input channels and a stereo line input. Each mono channel has a combo XLR/jack input with individually switchable mic/instrument impedance and +48V phantom power for the XLR. Input channels have High/Low EQ and Pan controls and mono channels also have Effects level to vary the amount of internal digital delay effect added for vocals or instruments. An internal player/recorder with backlit display can accept a USB memory stick containing compressed audio files in various formats or alternatively connect to a smart phone via Bluetooth for wireless link. Output is delivered on a pair of balanced XLR connectors and offers very low noise operation for high quality studio or live performances.