14 input, 4 channel DJ mixer with 3 band EQ and microphone inputs
Notes: This 14 input, 4 channel professional DJ mixer is ideal for mobile use and installations. Each channel has 3 band EQ with individual volume control that can be assigned to either side of the cross fader or cue mix fader. It features USB IN/OUT for playback or recording, and there are 3 x microphone inputs, great for karaoke and DJ set-ups.
Notes: More bang for your buck? Omnitronic's four-channel offering is a competitively priced alternative to entry-level mixers from Pioneer or A&H. Built-in mp3 playback from USBs and audio streaming over Bluetooth.
- 4 input channels with gain control, LED level meter, 3-band equalizer, cue button and channel fader
- DJ microphone channel with level control, 2-band equalizer, on/off and talkover switch
- Integrated Bluetooth audio streaming for your smartphones and tablets
- MP3 player with USB port and blue LCD screen
- Pre-fader listening to all input channels and the master output via adjustable stereo headphones output
- Crossfader with assignment switches and adjustable curve
- Master channel with level and balance control
- 10-digit stereo LED level meter
- Adjustable monitor output (DJ booth)
- 10 line and 2 phono inputs via RCA jacks
- Balanced XLR and RCA outputs
- Record output, independent of the master