Rob Papen Punch BD Bass Drum Synthesizer & Sample Player
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Based around the BD module of the multi award winning Punch virtual drum synth, Rob Papen delivers a creative module to help you to produce the fattest sounding bass drums for your music.
Stacking bass drums is a popular technique used by today's music producers and Punch-BD gives you the ability to stack up to 6 in total. Divide the 6 BD pads over the keyboard or use them 'stacked' in tuned mode to produce creative new BD sounds for all styles of contemporary music.
Punch-BD delivers synthesized drums in the finest audio quality or you can choose to load in your own samples for complete flexibility. Each pad has its own distortion module with several distortion types as well as its own 3 band graphic EQ. What's more, each individual pad also has its own preset section next to the overall 'BD kit'.
Like its big brother, Punch-BD features four FX units each with many 31 types of top quality FX plus further filters, envelopes, modulation routings and more for crafting your own unique sound.
From Electronic Dance and Hip Hop to Soundtrack projects, Punch-BD provides a solid speaker-busting sound for your productions.
- Punch is a drum synthesis / sampler with a built-in samples and groove sequencers, 1 or 8 stereo output
- Samples taken from several classic analog drum machines and punch samples are RP library samples
- Pre-installed RP sample collection for the 8 sample pads
- Punch has it''s own internal sequencer which can play 8 different patterns of up to 16 steps long
- Punch has 2 envelopes, 2 LFO''s and 8 modulation slots, which allow you to use a wide variety of modulation sources to control Punch''s controls
- Easy to use sliders allow to alter the main controls on the fly during use
- 4 FXs, each with 26 different type of FX
|System Requirements (PC)||32 & 64 bits VST, AAX for Windows Vista / Windows 7/ Windows 8|
|System Requirements (Mac)||32 & 64 bits AU, VST and AAX, for OSX 10.6 or higher|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012