Rane MP2015 Rotary DJ Mixer
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The Rane MP2015 is a no-compromise music-mixing performance instrument. Control, sound, reliability and durability distinguish Rane's new techno house club mixer for high-end audio systems.
Born from a legacy of rotary club mixers beginning in 1971 with Rudy Bozak's CMA-10-2DL, on to 1982 and UREI's 1620, then in 1999 Rane's MP2016/XP2016 combo, and now in 2015, the MP2015 represents the next revival and evolution.
With over 40 years of rotary mixer experience to draw on, along with collaboration and input from the world's best techno house DJs, the MP2015 is the best mixer produced by Rane - ever. There are no compromises in the design. It has the best sound, the best features, the best feel, and the best reliability and durability.
A world-class leader in performance, the MP2015 is designed for playback of High-Resolution Audio (HRA) 24-bit studio master quality sources. Its sonic signature has no equal, satisfying the most stringent vinyl purists. And the dynamics are perfect for DJs preferring the uncompressed sound of WAV and FLAC files.
Professional high-end sound quality begins and ends with the audio signal converters. The MP2015 uses premium performance Audio 4 Pro delta-sigma modulator converters by AKM [Asahi Kasei Microdevices Corporation] that meet the highest sound quality standards of recording studios. The balanced differential audio input converters deliver 116 dB dynamic range, utilizing a built-in modified FIR architecture that minimizes group delay, allowing excellent linear phase response. The 24-bit audio output converters have the same 116 dB dynamic range and sport AKM's proprietary 24-bit digital filter for better sound quality achieving low distortion characteristics and wide dynamic range. The differential outputs eliminate the need for AC coupling capacitors further increasing performance. Input and output converters support sample rates of 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, or 96 kHz. Overall Digital/USB in to Line-out, or Line-in to Digital/USB out dynamic range is 116 dB (A-weighted), while Line-input to Line-output dynamic range is a remarkable 113 dB (A-weighted) with vanishingly low THD+N of 0.0009%.
The Phono-CD (or any line-level source) analog input stages feature gold RCA connectors and are true studio-quality preamplifiers providing EMI, RFI and transient overvoltage protection against ESD. The circuitry provides low noise, high gain-bandwidth, low harmonic distortion, fast slew rate and high output current. The phono RIAA filter accuracy measures +0.1/-0.2 dB from perfect. Included are 18 Hz high-pass infrasonic (rumble) filters with steep 18 dB/octave slopes and ultrasonic filters beginning rolloff at 50 kHz at a 12 dB/octave rate. A zero-distortion relay selects between CD and Phono operation.
- EMI (electromagnetic interference) A measure of electromagnetic radiation from equipment.
- RFI (radio frequency interference) A measure of radio frequency (RF) radiation from equipment.
- ESD (electrostatic discharge) Electrical discharges of static electricity that build up on personnel or equipment, generated by interaction of dissimilar materials.
Using CDJs? For the very best sound, bypass the D/A converters and go direct digital with S/PDIF. Regular RCA line inputs work for players without S/PDIF outputs. Switches for each input let you choose.
- The MP2015 is designed for playback of High-Resolution Audio (HRA) 24-bit studio master quality sources.
- The MP2015 sports a new compact size and shape for a rotary mixer.
- The MP2015 uses premium performance Audio 4 Pro delta-sigma modulator converters by AKM that meet the highest sound quality standards.
- Input and output converters support sample rates of 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, or 96 kHz.
- Overall Digital/USB in to Line-out, or Line-in to Digital/USB out dynamic range is 116 dB (A-weighted).
- Line-input to Line-output dynamic range is a remarkable 113 dB (A-weighted).
- The Phono-CD (or any line-level source) analog input stages feature gold RCA connectors and are true studio-quality preamplifiers.
- Each of the four Input channels and the Submix channel feature a unique and exclusive three-position toggle selector-switch.
- All input channels and the Submix channel have exceptional three-band tone controls characterized by being 12 dB/octave (2nd-order) Linkwitz-Riley, full-cut filters (kill) with selectable crossover points of 150 Hz/6.0 kHz or 300 Hz/3.0 kHz.
- Dual USB ports provide for simultaneous connection of two computers, enabling back-to-back sets between laptop DJs running different software without compromise or interruption.
|Dimensions (mm)||355 x 83 x 333|
|EQ Range||20Hz - 20KHz|
|Inputs||RCA (phono), 1/4" jack/XLR combo|
|Outputs||XLR, 1/4" jack, RCA (phono)|
|Unique Feature||Rotary knob control|
|Power Supply||Mains Adapter|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012