Project Phono Box E Phono Stage (black)
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Today, many amplifiers do not have a specific phono cartridge input. Phono Box E is an ideal phono preamplifier for these hifi systems.
Phono Box E accepts MM cartridges and offers an audiophile music experience at an entry-level price. Advanced circuitry and SMD construction keep noise and distortion at a surprisingly low level.
A built-in internal shielding and an outboard DC power supply leave no risk for external interference. Because of its small casing, Phono Box E can be placed near the turntable. Input and output sockets are gold-plated for preservation of quality.
Phono Box E can be connected easily to a line-input (AUX etc) of your amplifier.
- Amplification and RIAA equalisation for MM cartridges
- Design principle inspired by Dr. Sykora
- SMD circuitry
- Special low noise components
- Internal metal shielding
- Small size allows installation close to record player
- Gold plated RCA connection sockets
- Outboard power supply included
- Black or White casing
|Frequency Response||20Hz - 20kHz (+0,5/ -,02dB)|
|Dimensions (mm)||120 x 32 x 100|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012