Pioneer DJM450 DJ Mixer
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
With features and design inherited from the DJM-900NXS2, this 2-channel mixer is ideal to partner with any of our multiplayers or turntables. The Magvel fader combined with smooth EQ and channel fader curves give an assured feel to mixing. Sound Colour FX and Beat FX with parameter control open up new creative possibilities. And thanks to the 64-bit digital signal processer you'll enjoy warm, high-quality audio from both analogue and digital sound sources. The DJM-450 also comes bundled with licence keys for Rekordbox DJ and Rekordbox DVS, so you can DJ with tracks stored on your PC/Mac when using turntables and our control vinyl (available separately).
- Mixing on the DJM-450 feels instinctive thanks to the layout design, which inherits traits from the DJM-900NXS2 professional mixer.
- The EQ lets you balance the high, mid and low frequencies on every channel. Choose your preferred EQ level or use the isolator to totally eliminate each EQ band for the perfect mix.
- Our robust Magvel Faders ensure smooth control over long-term use. Two metal shafts support the fader knobs, while the contact-free magnetic system is designed to endure millions of performances.
- Engage 8 different types of Beat FX - Delay, Echo, Spiral, Reverb, Trans, Flanger, Pitch and Roll - in sync with the bpm. Or trigger 4 studio-quality Sound Colour FX - Dub Echo, Sweep, Noise and Filter - and use the parameter control knob to add more creativity to your mixes.
Rekordbox DJ bundled:
- You get a free Rekordbox DJ licence key bundled with this mixer. Simply activate your licence key for our DJ software, connect to your computer via USB, and start DJing.
Rekordbox DVS bundled:
- You also get a free licence key for Rekordbox DVS included in the box for low-latency scratching with CDJs and XDJs. Or play and scratch with tracks from your Rekordbox library using analogue turntables and the Control Vinyl (sold separately).
- Whether you're playing from digital or analogue sound sources, a warm, high-quality sound is created by the 64-bit digital signal processor using dithering technology.
- Use built-in FX and external FX from mobile apps at the same time. Simply connect your smartphone or tablet via USB to engage instrument and FX apps.
- The XLR terminal and gold-plated RCAs deliver premium sound quality on all connections. And the signal GND terminal easily attaches ground wires from analogue turntables.
Independent MIC section:
Use a microphone and the AUX input at the same time.
- Professional layout
- Smooth EQs, channel faders and Magvel crossfader
- Professional FX with detailed control
- Bundled licences for Rekordbox DJ and Rekordbox DVS
- High-quality sound
- XLR terminal - high-quality audio output
- Two headphone outputs - 1/4" stereo jack and 3.5-mm mini jack
- Signal GND terminal - easily attach ground wires from analogue turntables
- Gold-plated RCAs - premium sound quality on all connections
- Independent Mic section - use a microphone and the Aux input at the same time
|Dimensions (mm)||230 x 108 x 320|
|EQ Range||Built-in, switchable 3-band equaliser: -26 dB ~ +6 dB / 3-band isolator: -8 ~ +6 dB|
|Inputs||MASTER OUT x2 (XLR x1, RCA x1), HEADPHONE MONITOR OUT x 2 (1/4-inch STEREO PHONE JACK, 3.5-mm STEREO MINI JACK)|
|Outputs||LINE x3 (RCA), PHONO x2 (RCA), MIC x1 (1/4-inch TRS x1)|
|Power Supply||Mains Adapter|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012