Pioneer CDJ2000NXS2 Professional Multi Player (B-STOCK)
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
***B-STOCK: Ex demo, product in perfect working order***
Refined, remastered, reborn:
The CDJ-2000NXS2 inherits all the best features from its predecessor - the CDJ-2000NXS - and takes a giant leap forward. We've added a larger, multicolour touch screen with a Qwerty keyboard and search filters to help you select tracks faster. 2 banks of 4 Hot Cues give you more creative freedom, while a 96 kHz/24-bit sound card and support for FLAC/Apple Lossless Audio (ALAC) means you can play with higher resolution formats.
Download the rekordbox music management software or the rekordbox app to prepare your sets.
Improved sound design:
For the best possible club sound, we've added a 96 kHz/24-bit sound card and improved the digital signal processing (DSP) and Digital Out. Analogue noise is reduced to a minimum by a high-performance 32-bit D/A converter and separate analogue power supply. Crisp high-resolution audio is supported for FLAC, Apple Lossless Audio (ALAC), as well as MP3, WAV, AAC, and AIFF.
Large touch screen:
The 7-inch, full-colour touch screen gives you instinctive control of your favourite features. It displays all the info you need, including Wave Zoom, Needle Countdown, Phase Meter, and more. Keyword Search and Track Filter mode help you browse and select your tracks faster for an effortless performance.
8 hot cues:
Set cue points in rekordbox and customise their colours. 2 banks of 4 colour-illuminated Hot Cues put instant playback of pre-set cue points at your fingertips.
Quantize snaps cues and loops to the rekordbox beat grid for a reliable performance every time.
Add a DDJ-SP1:
Add the DDJ-SP1 to your set-up and access even more performance features. Simply plug in a USB cable and control up to 4 CDJ-2000NXS2s using Pro DJ Link.
- Pro DJ Link lets you connect up to 4 players, turntables or laptops via a simple LAN connection. Combine this with rekordbox and get your hands on enhanced performance features and track info, such as Beat Sync, Beat Countdown, Beat Jump and Phase Meter
- Fully compatible with the free rekordbox music management software to help you manage your music, prepare tracks and deliver a smooth performance
- The shortcut button gives you direct access to Browse mode and My Settings on the player''s touch display
- Simply tap the three-position lever to engage Slip Reverse, Forward, and Reverse
- Set, name and colour-code your cues in rekordbox, for example ''my breakdown'', then access the information directly on the player''s screen
- Take your preferred settings with you wherever you play. Save your settings and tracks to USB, SD card, smartphone or tablet, connect to the hardware, and your settings load instantly along with your tracks
- Use Quantized Beat Jump to jump 1 beat backwards or forwards from the current playback position
|Dimensions (mm)||414 x 113 x 320|
|Jogwheel Size (mm)||206|
|Music Management Software||Yes|
|Pro DJ Link||Yes|
|USB MIDI Control||Yes|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012