Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MkII Groove Production Studio (black) With Massive & Komplete Elements Software + Komplete 11 Ultimate Upgrade Software (upgrade from Komplete 11 Select)
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The Maschine Mikro is a professional music production tool, combining the flexibility of software with the immediacy of hardware, now updated with new, multi-colored pads, enhanced display and more.
Create rhythms, bass lines, chords and melodies, and build tracks on-the-fly with the intuitive, clip-based sequencer. MASCHINE MIKRO also gives you a high-performance sampler, professional effects and full support for VST and Audio Units plug-ins. What's more, you can also run MASCHINE MIKRO as a plug-in in your DAW.
And check out the iMaschine, NI's on-the-go beat sketchpad for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Import your iMaschine projects to the Maschine Mikro to finish your ideas in your studio.
The Maschine Mikro comes with over 6 GB of ready-to-use, professional and inspiring sounds. Create rhythms and melodies right away with the included drum kits, one-shot samples, basses, synths and acoustic instruments, all fully tagged for easy browsing.
Native Instruments Maschine Mikro MkII also comes with Massive & Komplete Elements software.
Watch Maschine TruTorials here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syUiZ1LVFXA&list=PLkFqg7ZvTWb3Y8O0N5mF_A8FvtoOFyrhI
- New hardware, now in black or white, with new multicolored pads
- New 1.8 software, free update, with color coding and new effects
- Massive on board, legendary synth for all Maschine users
- Ultra-portable and road-tested build quality, with the same high quality pads and exactly the same software as Maschine
- Offers VST and Audio Units, plug-in hosting plus seamless Komplete 8 integration, browse Komplete instruments and effects directly in the Maschine Mikro browser
- Clever hardware shortcuts provide quick access to key functions and essential software controls
- High contrast display and backlit pads for clear visual feedback in the studio or on stage
- Classic groovebox features: 16 velocity levels, swing (sounds, groups, global), pad-link, note repeat, MPC 60/SP 1200 sampling emulation
- Full studio integration: import REX2 fi les and MPC programs and export
- MIDI or audio via drag-and-drop, use Maschine inside a DAW as a VST, Audio Units or RTAS plug-in
- Connect to iMaschine, import iMaschine projects for further work and fine-tuning
- Includes full 6 GB+ Maschine sound library: 18000+ samples, 7000 one-shots, 400 sliced loops, 300 drum kits with over 1400 patterns, 388 sampled instruments, 170 FX/multi-FX presets, and 60 demo projects
|System Requirements (PC)||Windows 7 (lastest SP, 32/64bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64, 2 GB RAM|
|System Requirements (Mac)||Mac OS X 10.6.or 10.7 (lastest update), Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS