MOTU M64 MADI USB Audio Interface
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The M64 is a flexible MADI interface, router, repeater, splitter, converter and mixer with AVB/TSN networking. It is ideal for routing MADI digital audio streams in live performance systems, network installations or recording studios of any size.
The M64 delivers optical MADI (64 channels in and out), plus independent coaxial MADI (64 channels in and out) with an extra duplicate BNC output, in all standard formats and sample rates.
High-performance computer connectivity:
New, optimized drivers for both Mac and PC deliver ultra-low latency performance. With a high-performance DAW such as Digital Performer, the M64 delivers an astonishing round trip latency (RTL) of 1.70 ms (milliseconds) on OS X and 1.71 ms on Windows over USB (at 96 kHz with a 32-sample host buffer).
The ultimate MADI converter, router, splitter and repeater:
Send any input to any output, or split to multiple output channels. Convert optical MADI to coaxial MADI. Route MADI streams to and from the computer, plus any devices on the AVB/TSN network.
DSP mixing and effects processing:
The M64's 48-input digital mixer delivers 7 stereo aux busses, 3 groups, access to 64 network inputs, and DSP effects, including classic reverb, EQ modelled after British analog console EQs and compression modelled after the legendary LA-2A compressor. If you know your way around a large-format mixing console, you'll feel right at home. With 32-bit floating point processing, the M64's DSP engine delivers virtually unlimited headroom and the utmost in sound quality.
Stand-alone operation with wireless control:
Connect an Apple Airport or other Wi-Fi router with a standard Ethernet cable for wireless control of device settings, powerful 48-channel mixing and DSP effects.
Web app control:
The software that you use to control the M64 doesn't reside on your hard drive. It's a web app served from the hardware itself. This means you can control the M64's on-board DSP, mixing, and device settings from the web app software running in your favourite web browser on the computer, or even a tablet or smartphone on the same Wi-Fi network as your computer.
Standard word clock input and output allows you to resolve the M64 to other digital audio gear or house sync.
Convenient headphone monitoring:
Use the assignable front-panel headphone output with volume control to monitor any stereo channel pair.
- Compact audio interface with 256 channels of MADI I/O (optical and coax)
- Redundant coax MADI output for splitting and routing flexibility
- Serves as a MADI repeater, router, converter and splitter
- Offers standalone operation, plus wireless control via Wi-Fi (requires router, not included)
- Built-in DSP to apply studio-quality EQ, compression, reverb and more
- 48-channel console-style mixer with 7 stereo aux buses, 3 stereo groups, and access to 64 network inputs
- Connects to your Mac or PC via USB 2.0 (supports USB 3.0 and iOS)
- Connects to your AVB network via Ethernet
- Daisy-chain multiple interfaces via Ethernet to add more I/O
- Built-in headphone output for monitoring
- Ultra-low latency
|Inputs||1x BNC Coax (MADI), 1x Optical (MADI)|
|Outputs||2x BNC Coax (MADI), 1x Optical (MADI), 1x 1/4" (headphones)|
|Power Supply||Mains Adapter|
|Dimensions (mm)||220 x 177 x 45|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012