Mackie SRM350 V3 Active PA Speaker (black)
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
A compact powerhouse, the all-new SRM350 delivers the unparalleled ease-of-use, professional sound quality and indestructible portability that made the original a live sound legend. Now, packed with 1000W of power, truly useful sound-enhancing DSP and setup-friendly audio tools, the SRM350 is the most compact, high-output SRM ever designed.
The SRM350 features modern tools like application-specific speaker modes and an automatic feedback destroyer each with a single-button interface that gets you optimized performance in just seconds. And with the integrated 2-channel mixer, you can easily mix multiple sources.
Only the Mackie SRM350 delivers proven performance, huge power and unmatched sound quality in such an indestructibly portable design.
- 1000W system power paired with custom transducers deliver gig-level volumes with room to spare - 10" high-output LF driver / 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- High-Definition Audio Processing for professional sound with unmatched clarity (Patented acoustic correction developed with touring geniuses at EAW, Precision 2-way crossover, Driver time alignment and phase correction)
- Quick one-button Speaker Mode selection for application-specific voicing (PA, DJ, Monitor and Soloist)
- Effortlessly eliminate nasty feedback with one-button automatic Feedback Destroyer
- Integrated 2-channel mixer featuring dual Mackie Wide-Z inputs
- Smart Protect DSP kicks in to protect your investment when things get pushed a little too hard
- Monitor-specific angle and voicing mode perfect for cutting through on stage
- Flyable for permanent install, both vertically and horizontally
- Proven highly-durable, portable design
|Frequency Response||50Hz - 23KHz|
|Low Frequency Driver||10" paper ferrite|
|High Frequency Tweeter||1.4" titanium ferrite|
|Output Power||500 watts RMS, 1000 watts peak|
|Max. Output Level (dB)||126|
|Inputs||XLR, 1/4" jack, RCA (phono)|
|Controls||Gain, speaker mode, feedback destroyer|
|Power Supply||Mains Adapter|
|Enclosure||Polypropylene black textured finish|
|Dimensions (mm)||527 x 311 x 333|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS