Keith McMillen QuNeo 3D Multi Touch Pad Controller
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The QuNeo is a different species of pad controller for electronic musicians, DJs, VJs and DIY hackers. While it covers all of the functionality of other pad controllers, the QuNeo adds the power of touch recognition in other dimensions.
The QuNeo ships with presets, templates and scripts for popular music software including: Ableton Live, Serato Scratch Live, Traktor, Apple Logic Pro, Mixxx, Reason, Battery, BeatMaker for iPad, and Korg iMS-20 for iPad.
- Features tactile pads, sliders, rotary sensors and switches
- Each of the 27 pads, sliders and rotary sensors are pressure, velocity, and location sensitive. Even the 17 switches respond to how hard you press
- LED light feedback
- A remarkable lumination scheme combines variably diffusive elastomers with 251 multi-color LEDs providing visual feedback that is immediately responsive and delightfully informative. Man and machine are coupled through light, feel and sound
- 16 x square pads provide 127 x levels of velocity response. And X-Y location. And continuous pressure
- 2 x rotary sensors allow you to scrub, trigger, stretch, pinch and play phrases and sound files, manipulate continuous controllers and more . Each rotary sensor measures angle and pressure
- 9 x touch sensitive sliders can be mapped to fader and effects controls. LEDs within each slider act as VU meters or remind you where you were. Multi-touch lets you select a length between two fingers to set stereo locations or filter resonances
- The switches are located in smart groupings to select samples, fader banks, and transport controls. Each of the switches can scan up and down through files at speeds variable with your touch
- The QuNeo is the size of an iPad and can fit in iPad accessories such as mic clips, stands and more
- Works with USB, MIDI or OSC and will communicate with your favorite music software environments right out of the box
- Open source code for customisation of controls
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012