Genelec 8350A SAM Bi Amplified Smart Active Monitor (single, dark grey)
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The 8350A Smart Active Monitor (SAM) adds new levels of accuracy and intelligence in today's most advanced and flexible monitoring solution.
The 8350A features Genelec MDE and DCW technologies, Class D amplification, a flow optimized reflex port, high sound pressure level and wide uncoloured response as well as universal mains power supply. Fully backward compatible, the 8350A shares all technical attributes and outstanding benefits of all SAM Systems family-members such as Genelec AutoCal and Genelec Loudspeaker Manager (GLM) control network technologies which allow adjustments of all aspects of monitor settings.
Covering all possible analogue or digital audio applications, the 8350A is the indispensable monitoring solution for recording studios, post-production houses, digital edit suites, radio, TV and outside broadcasting. You can now focus all your creativity in the audio productions with a reliable monitoring tool, anywhere you are.
- 2-way monitor with 8" woofer and 1" metal dome tweeter
- HF Directivity Control Waveguide (DCW)
- Optimized Class D amplifiers: 200-watt (LF), 150-watt (HF)
- Active crossovers
- Compatible with Genelec''s Smart Active Monitor (SAM) technology
- Onboard protection circuitry
- Minimum Diffraction Enclosure, reflex port design
- Intelligent Signal Sensing conserves power when not in use
- Iso-Pod stand built-in
- Versatile mounting options
|Power supply||Mains Adapter|
|Frequency Range (Hz)||33 Hz - 22 kHz (-6 dB)|
|Enclosure Type||Reflex port|
|Inputs||1x XLR (analog), 1x XLR (AES/EBU)|
|Output||1x XLR Thru (AES/EBU)|
|Woofer Size/Type||8" woofer|
|Tweeter Size/Type||1" tweeter|
|Cabinet Dimensions (mm)||452 x 286 x 278|
|Cabinet Weight (g)||12800|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012