Faderfox Micromodule PC4 Pot Controller
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
PC4 is a universal controller for all kinds of midi controllable hard- and software.
The device has 24 standard pots with rubber knobs designed in a 4 x 6 matrix. Various kinds of midi commands like control change, pitchbend and program change are possible.
Of course you can assign the pots to any of these commands by learning incoming midi commands like software it does. The pots work with standard resolution of 7 bit to have full compatibility to any software and hardware instruments, effects and DAW's. Use the internal 16 setups to save your individual settings. Backup and restore of all settings by sysex dumps is possible too.
The factory settings are perfect to control music and video software products out of the box if they are freely assignable. So any additional device programming isn't necessary for many applications.
A special feature is the switchable snap function for all pots. This simple function is very rare on standard midi controllers with pots. It avoids possible annoying value jumps.
Three switchable midi routings makes the unit much more flexible for complex midi setups.
Simultaneous control of external gear and software instruments is no problem for the PC4 due to the available USB and MIDI ports.
- Universal controller for all kinds of midi controllable hard- and software
- iPad compatible with camera connection kit
- USB interface with bus powering - class compliant / no driver necessary (consumption < 500mW)
- MIDI in and out ports with routing and merge functionality
- 24 pots with rubber knobs and standard midi resolution of 7bit
- Fast pot assign by incoming midi commands like control change (CC), pitch bend, program change
- Switchable snap function for all pots to avoid value jumps
- 16 setups with backup and restore functions
- Very compact design in a black casing with metal faceplate
|Power Supply||USB Bus Powered|
|Exterior Dimensions (mm)||180 x 70 x 105|
|System Requirements (PC)||PC with a free USB port (1.0 or higher) or a USB hub (connection by enclosed USB cable)|
|System Requirements (Mac)||Mac with a free USB port (1.0 or higher) or a USB hub (connection by enclosed USB cable)|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012