Faderfox Micromodul UC4 Universal MIDI Controller
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The all-rounder has 8 push-encoders without detents, 9 faders and 8 buttons, all switchable to 8 controller groups that allow to control a total amount of 264 control parameters. A 4-digit-display and 8 leds show the current values of all controls.
Various kinds of MIDI commands like program change, pitchbend, aftertouch and control change in relative and absolute mode with different acceleration amounts are possible. All these properties are fully programmable on the devices very fast and easy for each control separately.
The encoders can work as high resolution 14bit controllers too (control change or pitchbend) which makes them suitable for sensitive parameters like resonating filter cutoffs or similar things.
Use the internal 18 setups to save your individual settings. Backup and restore of all settings by sysex dumps is possible too.
The factory settings are perfect to control music and video software products out of the box if they are freely assignable. So any additional device programming isn't necessary for many applications.
The little box is also a great extension for your Ableton Live setup.
There you can control all the continues parameters like track volumes, rack macros, send amounts, track pannings and switchable patameters like clip launch/stop, mute, solo, rec arm, monitor and track select. A special control surface script for Ableton Live 8/9 with all necessary mappings is enclosed in the package. With that script you can also use two UC4 devices to control up to 16 tracks simultaneously.
Check out this amazing power box and you will get a reliable mate...
- Universal controller for all kinds of midi controllable hard- and software
- iPad compatible with camera connection kit
- Control surface script for Live 8/9 is shipped with the controller
- USB interface with bus powering - class compliant / no driver necessary
- MIDI in and out ports with routing and merge functionality
- 8 push encoders without detents (resolution about 36 pulses)
- Encoder push buttons can send commands (fully programmable)
- 9 faders with 30mm length and programmable snap function
- 8 Buttons with LED for switchable parameters
- 4-digit-display to show control values and programming data
- 14 bit high resolution encoder mode for sensitive parameters
- Programmable value ranges with min/max values
- Data feedback for encoders and faders avoid value jumps
- All controls (incl. push buttons) fully programmable in the device by channel, type, number ...
- Different command types like control change (CC), pitch bend, program change, notes etc.
- Advanced programming functions like copy, paste and group sets
- 8 independent groups for encoders and faders/buttons (controlled by shift key)
- About 264 commands per setup (33 controls x 8 groups)
- 18 setups with backup/restore function contain all controller settings
- Very compact design in a black casing with metal faceplate
|Power Supply||USB Bus Powered|
|Controls||Rotary knobs, faders, buttons|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012