Electro Harmonix Blurst Modulated Filter Pedal (B-STOCK)
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
***B-STOCK: Box damaged, product unused & in perfect condition***
EHX has grafted technology found in keyboard and modular synthesizers into a pedal designed for guitarists and bass players. The Blurst modulates an instrument's sound like an envelope filter, but instead of the filter's response being controlled by playing dynamics, it's controlled by an internal oscillator. The Blurst is a must have for the adventurous player who wants to explore new sonic territory!
Introducing the Blurst, a radical modulating filter. It's an effect often used on synthesizers, but we've designed the Blurst especially for guitar players and bassists who want to explore new sonic territory.
It features an analog, low pass filter with adjustable resonance, three modulation waveform shapes, tap tempo with tap divide and EXP control over Range, Rate or Filter. An EHX 9.6DC/200 AC adapter is included.
The Blurst is a must have for the experimental musician and works well with an expression pedal, the EHX 8-Step Program and other control voltage sources. Whether used alone or with other effects, the Blurst's hypnotic effects are spellbinding!
- Features an analog low pass filter with adjustable resonance
- Three modulation waveform shapes: triangle, rising saw-tooth and falling saw-tooth
- Modulation rate is set by either the rate knob or a combination of the tap footswitch and tap divide toggle switch offering quarter, dotted eighth and triplet rhythms
- Three EXP modes, range, rate and filter, can be controlled by an expression pedal or control voltage source like EHX’s 8 Step Program Analog Expression/CV Sequencer
- Range knob sets the frequency range of the filter’s modulation, Blend control adjusts the dry/filtered signal mix
- Includes an EHX 9.6DC200mA power supply
|Controls||Blend, Resonance, Rate, Range|
|Inputs||1x 1/4" (instrument)|
|Outputs||1x 1/4" (effect out), 1x 1/4" (expression pedal)|
|Power Supply||Mains Adapter|
|Dimensions (mm)||70 x 115 x 54|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS