E MU 1616M PCIe Digital Audio System + Cubase LE, Cakewalk Sonar LE And Ableton Live Lite Software Bundle
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The E-MU 1616M PCIe Digital Audio System delivers everything you need to produce audio on a PC with professional results, 24bit/192 kHz converters and hardware-accelerated effects and mixing.
The E-MU 1616M PCIe features comprehensive sync options and seamless compatibility with your favorite PC audio/sequencer software. The MicroDock M breakout box offers a total of 16 inputs/outputs plus 32 channels of MIDI I/O, including 2 E-MU XTC Class-A ultra-low noise mic/line/hi-Z preamps with 48V phantom power and analog soft limiting circuit for clip protection.
The 1616M PCIe also ships with ASIO2 and WDM drivers for Windows XP, XP x64, Windows Vista and Vista x64, as well as the E-MU Production Tools software bundle that includes E-MU's Proteus X LE, plus software by Steinberg, Ableton, IK Multimedia, and many more, everything you need to create, record, edit, master and burn your music.
E-MU Production Tools Software Bundle includes Cakewalk SONAR LE 6.3, Steinberg Cubase 4 LE, Ableton Live Lite 6 E-MU Edition, IK Multimedia AmpliTube LE and T-Racks EQ, Celemony Melodyne essential, Waldorf Attack, Waldorf D-Pole, Waldorf PPG Wave, SFX Machine LT, Creative EAXr ADVANCED HD™ ALchemy (Vista only), E-MU Proteus VX - everything you need to create, record, edit, and master is in the box.
- Hardware-accelerated effects, over 600 standalone and E-MU power FX VST plug-in effects with no CPU overhead
- PatchMix DSP zero-latency hardware mixing and monitoring with super-flexible patchbay, no external mixer needed
- Comprehensive analog and digital I/O plus MIDI, MicroDock M offers 16 inputs/16 outputs plus MIDO I/O - everything from balanced analog and turntable inputs to ADAT and S/PDIF (switchable to AES/EBU)
- 2 x E-MU XTC Class-A, ultra-low noise preamps (-129.5dBu) mic/line and true Hi-Z inputs via Neutrik connectors, with analog soft limiter, 48V phantom power and 60dB of gain
- Compatibility with most popular audio/sequencer applications, ultra-low latency 24bit/192 kHz ASIO2, WDM and 64bit drivers
- E-MU production tools software bundle includes Cakewalk Sonar LE 6.3, Steinberg Cubase 4 LE, Ableton Live Lite 6 E-MU Edition, IK Multimedia AmpliTube LE and T-Racks EQ, Celemony Melodyne essential, Waldorf Attack, Waldorf D-Pole, Waldorf PPG Wave, SFX
- 24bit/192 kHz ADAT input/output (switchable to S/PDIF)
|Max Bit Rate (bit)||24bit I/O, 32bit processing|
|Max Sample Rate (KHz)||44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 kHz from internal crystal or externally supplied clock (no sample rate conversion)|
|Inputs||4 x 1/4" balanced inputs, turntable input (with ground lug and hardware RIAA preamp)|
|Outputs||6 x 1/4" balanced outputs, stereo 1/8" speaker outputs (configurable from stereo to 5.1), stereo headphone output, 24bit/192 kHz coaxial S/PDIF output (switchable to AES/EBU)|
|Dimensions (mm)||0 x 0 x 0|
|System Requirements (PC)||Microsoft Windows XP (SP3), Windows XP (64bit)/Windows Vista (SP1 or higher) or Vista (64bit), Intel or AMD processor 1 GHz or faster|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS