Cakewalk Music Creator 6 Record Software
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The Music Creator 6 turns your computer into your own personal recording studio and includes everything you need to create, edit, and mix professional recordings. Whether it's a cover of your favorite tune or an original composition, turn a simple idea into a finished song with Music Creator's powerful suite of tools, loops, instruments, and effects. And when you're ready to share your music with the world, you can burn a CD or use SoundCloud to post your music on Facebook and Twitter.
Based on Cakewalk's acclaimed professional studio software, Music Creator's elegant design and drag and drop interface makes creating and sharing music fast, easy and fun.
- Based on Cakewalk''s acclaimed SONAR X1 professional studio software
- Record up to 160 tracks of audio & MIDI (32 audio and 128 MIDI)
- Professional 24bit audio quality
- Drag & drop instrument sounds, loops, more (over 4 GBs of content)
- Song Construction Kits for fast and easy creation of backing tracks
- Hundreds of instruments and over 1000 professionally recorded music loops (beats, bass, guitars, keyboards, horns, strings and more)
- 3 fantastic virtual instruments: Cakewalk Sound Center for easy access of hundreds of instrument sounds, TTS-1 General MIDI sound module featuring genuine Roland sounds, and Studio Instruments Drums that looks just like a real drum kit
- Pro effects include EQ, reverb, delay and epic guitar amp tones from IK Multimedia, AmpliTube 3 CS guitar amp simulator
- Remix tracks and jam with the Matrix View
- Create playlists and burn songs or an entire album to audio CD
- Upload songs directly to SoundCloud and share using Twitter, Facebook, and other popular social media sites
- Print musical notation scores and lead sheets
- Integrated video help created by Groove3, the video tutorial experts (over 1 hour of video), to get you started and guide you along the entire music creation process; free technical support resources
|Installation Size (mb)||10 GB of hard drive space|
|System Requirements (PC)||Windows XP SP3 (32bit)/Vista SP2 (32 or 64bit)/Windows 7 SP1(32 or 64bit), Intel Core 2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHz or AMD Phenom Quad Core 9750 2.4 GHz processor, 2 GB RAM|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS