Bitwig Studio 2 Music Creation & Performance Software Upgrade For Windows OSX & Linux (upgrade from Bitwig Studio V1)
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Released back in 2014, Bitwig Studio 1 was the first music production software to combine linear and non-linear sequencing on Windows, macOS and Linux. With cutting edge technologies like plug-in crash protection and a highly flexible user interface, alongside a lightning fast workflow experience for keyboard, mouse and touch screens, Bitwig Studio has attracted a large and steadily growing user base all over the world.
Now discover Bitwig Studio 2, the innovative music creation and performance software for all major platforms. Experience seamless integration of linear timeline sequencing together with non-linear, performance-oriented clip launching and an intuitive user interface that adapts to each step of your workflow. Bitwig Studio is the single solution for realizing any musical idea across every stage of production.
Includes over 70 devices, such as Bitwig's suite of instruments and audio effects, as well as container devices and note effects.
Enjoy a sound content library consisting of over 2,000 presets and 9GB of sound content: drum machines, acoustic drums, multi-sampled instruments, loops, sound effects and much more.
Includes 12 months of free upgrades: perpetual license with 12 months of free updates and upgrades upon registration.
Bitwig Studio 2 comes fully loaded with powerful new features and updates, here's a quick overview:
- A re-conceptualized modulation system with 25 brand new Modulators
- Numerous device updates, including remote controls, dynamic displays and spectrum analyzers
- 17 entirely new devices
- Better hardware integration, with improved MIDI handling and several dedicated MIDI and CV devices
- Fades and crossfades
- VST3 support
...and much more!
- Creative DAW software for production and live performance
- Trigger clips in real time in the Arranger clip launcher, to sketch your songs spontaneously
- Powerful multitrack recording capabilities with a streamlined workflow
- Audio and MIDI clips can exist on the same track
- Hybrid tracks can hold both audio and MIDI simultaneously for cleaner project arrangements
- Edit the contents of multiple tracks simultaneously, both audio and MIDI, with Layered Editing
- Control multiple parameters on multiple devices at once with powerful macro controls
- Modulate any parameter with any LFO, envelope, or other mod source, with the Unified Modulation System
- Supports multi-monitor setups
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS