Behringer X1222 USB Xenyx 16 Channel Mixer + Tracktion 4 Audio Production Software (B-STOCK)
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
*** B-STOCK: Box opened, product in perfect working order ***
The X1222USB is a step up from the X1204USB, with six mono mic inputs. These two additional channels can also be used for stereo line-level devices, such as keyboards or sound modules. The X1222USB also comes equipped with channel Inserts for inputs 1-4, a stereo 7-band graphic EQ, which can be assigned to the main or monitor buses, and Behringer's FBQ Feedback Detection System. Other features include full-sized faders for Monitor and FX sends, the XPQ 3D stereo surround effect (which creates a broader, enhanced stereo image), and a handy Voice Canceller function for removing vocals from pre-recorded tapes and CDs for instant-karaoke applications.
Xenyx USB Series mixers are designed to handle your live gigs, and they provide the state of the art tools you need to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. Along with their built-in USB/audio interfaces, Xenyx USB mixers come with all the recording and editing software you'll need to turn your computer system into a complete, high-performance home recording studio.
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state of the art, phantom-powered Xenyx mic preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 4 studio-grade compressors with super-easy one-knob functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Neo-classic British 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- New studio-grade FX processor with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Built-in stereo USB/ audio Interface to connect directly to your computer
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/ effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver (downloadable from Behringer.com)
- 7-band stereo graphic EQ allows precise frequency correction of monitor or main mixes
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies
- Breathtaking XPQ 3D stereo surround effect for more vitality and enhanced stereo image
- Voice Canceller function for easy-to-use sing-along applications
- 4 fully equipped stereo input channels featuring 2 additional mic inputs on channels 5/6 and 7/8, 3-band EQ and input trim control
- Channel inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 2 aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring, 1 post fader (for internal FX and/or as external send); 2 multi-functional stereo aux returns
- Balanced main mix outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors, headphone/ control room output and stereo rec outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- Planet Earth switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012