Behringer Virtual Amplication V Amp 3 Next Generation Modeling Guitar Amplifier with 480 Virtual Combos and USB Audio Interface
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Now you can have a veritable truckload of classic guitar amps and speaker cabinets (480 virtual combos) at your beck and call, thanks to the incredible V-AMP 3 - and you won't need a truck to take it with you! Loaded with 32 amplifier and 15 speaker cabinet models, plus 16 classic stereo effects, the V-AMP 3 puts out so much authentic sound, that you can almost feel the heat from the glowing tubes. And if you play multiple instruments, such as bass, guitar and keyboards, the V-AMP 3 is the ideal amp - thanks to its ultra-wide frequency response and world-class effects processor.
Any Classic You Like:
The V-AMP 3's 32 amp models are organized into four groups: Clean, Blues, Metal and Rock. Just twist the dedicated dial to plug into unbelievably-authentic simulations of iconic electric guitar sounds from the 1950s to today. When you select an amp model, a speaker cabinet model is automatically selected. But if you'd prefer a different model, just go to Edit > Cabinets, then use the Bank Up/Down buttons to navigate through all the available options. Just like on other instrument amps, you've got a 3-band EQ (Bass, Mid, Treble), plus Gain, Volume and Master volume dials - and a state-of-the-art, onboard independent Reverb processor for that perfect finishing touch to your tone. Additionally, when you hold down the Tap button, the Treble dial doubles as a Presence control to top-off your tone.
The V-AMP 3 gives you flanger, chorus, reverb, delay and 12 other beautiful digital effects to apply to your sound. Adjust the level in the mix via the Effects dial. To adjust parameters, you can rhythmically press the Tap button to alter delay times or LFO speeds, or hold it down and twist the Effects control to access feedback or depth settings. You can even access an additional Wah Wah effect by using a MIDI control pedal, such as the BEHRINGER FCB1010, or use the included footswitch to select different presets using the included footswitch during your live performances. The FX processor in the V-AMP 3 is all about giving you the ultimate control of artistic expression.
Stunning in the Studio:
The V-AMP 3 features several configurations that make it an invaluable asset in the studio. Access the configuration menu by pressing the B and D buttons at the same time. Then use Bank Up/Down buttons to select a configuration. When using headphones, the V-AMP 3 switches into Studio Mode 1 (S1). This stereo mode works well for both monitoring and recording with effects, amp and speaker modelling. It doesn't apply the additional 3-band EQ to the signal, but most recording programs come with their own EQ. In Studio Mode 2 (S2), the V-AMP 3 sends a signal with amp and speaker simulation, but only the right output has effects. You can either record both left and right outputs to separate tracks - or record the "dry" left output while monitoring the right output.
Stellar on Stage:
The V-AMP 3 has three live configurations. Live Mode 1 is the best choice for running the outputs directly to the mixer, because it applies amp and speaker simulation, effects and an additional 3-band EQ. Live Mode 2 allows you to run the V-AMP 3 into the FX return inputs of 2 different amps. This configuration lets the amplifier's natural speaker sound to go unaltered, since the amps would be mic'd to get the sound to the house mixer, and having a dedicated monitor would be less important. In Live Mode 3, you can send the left output to an amp's FX return for onstage volume, while the right output is fed to the main mixer.
- 480 virtual combos
- USB audio interface included
- No latency guitar to PC recording
- Studio quality multi effects including reverb, chorus, flanger, phaser, rotary, auto wah, echo, delay, compressor and various effects combinations
- 125 memory locations pre arranged for many popular styles and embedded in intuitive V Amp user interface
- Tap tempo function and many other parameters directly accessible on the unit
- Presence control adjusts a high frequency filter, simulating the negative feedback of tube amp
- Preamp bypass function allows use as a stereo effects processor without amp modelling
- Stereo aux input lets you play along to a cue from your PC, CD, MP3 or drum computer for practice, teaching and home recording application
- Balanced stereo line output can be configured for many recording and live applications
- Adjustable auto chromatic tuner plus effective global configurations and equalization easily adopts the V Amp 3 to any situation outside your home studio
- MIDI implementation includes program changes, control changes and SysEx, allowing complete MIDI remote control or automation with your preferred DAW
- High quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Tracktion 4 audio production software included
|Dimensions (mm)||79 x 267 x 179|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS