Behringer Ultrazone ZMX2600 Professional Stereo 2 Input 6 Bus Zone Mixer
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
A professional dual-input, stereo zone mixer designed specifically for fixed installations, the rack-mountable ULTRAZONE ZMX2600 can distribute your music programming and announcements to up to six zones (rooms). Typical applications include restaurants, office spaces, health clubs and houses of worship, just to name a few.
The ZMX2600 lets you take up to 2 stereo input signals and route them to any, or all of 6 destinations. Maybe you want to play stereo music for clients waiting in the lobby of your office complex and page people in the work area. Another example might be the small church that wants to play soft music in the foyer, mic the preacher in the sanctuary, then send the sermon and music to the nursery. These are all perfect applications for the ZMX2600 - two sound sources, multiple zones, total flexibility!
Here are some examples of the ZMX2600 mixer in action - let's say you own a restaurant and want to:
- Play the audio from the televised game in the bar
- Play background music in the lobby/waiting area and page patrons
The ULTRAZONE ZMX2600 is the ideal way to create the perfect environment for your customers, or even for distributing music throughout your own home.
Superior Sound Quality and Value:
Thanks to its intuitive control panel, even inexperienced users will find the ZMX2600 easy to operate. Its professional features will give you total control over your sonic environment - and the ZMX2600 is ultra-affordable.
- 2 ultra-low noise line inputs with level controls for stereo or mono sources
- 6 stereo zone output channels each featuring source 1 and 2 level controls
- Source 1 and 2 input channels are internally routed to all 6 zone channels
- Stereo/mono switch on each zone sums left and right signal into mono mode
- Separate 5-segment LED meters for each zone channel to indicate signal activity
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with gold-plated XLR connectors
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy savings
- Designed and engineered in Germany
|Output Types||12x XLR (6 x stereo channels)|
|Power Supply||Mains Adapter|
|Dimensions (mm)||432 x 482 x 149|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012