Behringer FBQ1000 Feedback Destroyer
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The FBQ1000 Feedback Destroyer is the fastest feedback suppressor on the market, with a response time of less than 0.2 seconds. Whether you use it to kill feedback dead in its tracks for your mains and/or monitors, or as a sophisticated parametric equalizer to fine-tune the acoustics of your next gig, the FBQ1000 will bring a new level of finesse to your sound. And if you use in-ear-monitors, the FBQ1000 is a must-have to protect your most valuable assets - your ears!
One Smart Solution:
Using an ultra-fast feedback detection algorithm, the FBQ1000 automatically and "intelligently" locates up to 12 feedback frequencies per channel. The algorithm then sets extremely narrow notch filters (up to 1/60th of an octave) to "destroy" feedback frequencies, leaving the remainder of your signal virtually untouched. And with the "Set-and-Forget" default setting, your Feedback Destroyer can be up and running in a matter of seconds.
Ease of Operation:
FBQ1000's Auto mode continuously monitors the mix, resetting programmed filters automatically to eliminate the slightest hint of feedback - without you having to do anything at all! It doesn't get much easier than this. If you prefer a more "hands-on" approach, the Manual mode allows programming up to 24 fully-parametric filters (with Frequency, Bandwidth and Gain controls) to optimize your sound to the room's acoustics.
The FBQ1000 is the quick and easy way to protect yourself and your audience from live sound's #1 enemy - feedback! Plus it's rack-mountable and ultra-affordable. With the FBQ1000's various modes, you can master virtually any live sound situation or use the unit as a creative sound-shaping tool. A single FBQ1000 can protect you from feedback in both your mono PA mains and a monitor mix. Check one out at your nearest BEHRINGER dealer today. Your ears and your audience will thank you.
- High-performance 2-channel Feedback Destroyer and Parametric EQ
- Automatically and "intelligently" locates and destroys up to 24 frequencies
- Ultra-narrow FBQ filters for extremely effective feedback suppression, while keeping highest sonic quality
- "Set-and-forget" default setting enables immediate and super-easy Feedback Destroyer performance
- Auto mode continuously monitors the mix and automatically sets filters
- Single-Shot mode automatically detects and destroys feedback plus locks the filter until you reset it manually
- Manual mode allows setting of up to 24 fully parametric filters with individual frequency, bandwidth and gain parameters
- Extensive MIDI implementation and user preset memories for instant program recalls
- Balanced inputs and servo-balanced outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Designed and engineered in Germany
|Rack Units (U)||1|
|Inputs||2x XLR, 2x TRS|
|Outputs||2x XLR, 2x TRS|
|Power Supply||Mains Adapter|
|Dimensions (mm)||44 x 483 x 195|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012