Behringer EPA40 40 Watt Handheld PA System With Microphone And Rechargeable Battery
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The Behringer Europort EPA40 portable PA system is designed for use in all situations where you need to raise the volume of your voice to communicate effectively with a crowd or small audience. The EPA40 is the ideal PA system for business meetings, sports coaching, tour guides, outdoor activities, classrooms, or any place where you could use a little extra volume for your voice.
With its 5" full range loudspeaker and 40 watts of built in power, the EPA40 provides superb sonic performance and weighs less than 6lbs. The integrated battery pack is good for up to 8 hours of continuous operation, and recharges in less than four.
Want to play some of your favorite tunes at the picnic? Just plug a CD/MP3 player into the accessory jack and crank it up! You can even mount the EPA40 on a microphone stand for public speaking engagements. A high quality dynamic microphone and all the accessories you'll need are included for a complete, portable PA solution.
- Compact, portable PA system ideal for business meetings, tour guides, classroom activities, and various other applications
- 5" full range loudspeaker with enormous power and incredible sonic performance in a light package
- Built in battery with 8 hours life - recharges completely in just 4 hours
- Mic and auxiliary inputs to connect to your mic, CD, and other line level sources
- Comes with Behringer XM1800S microphone, 3'' cable, recharger and mic stand adapter
- Power switch, volume control and battery charge indicator LEDs
- Convenient battery and shoulder strap compartment
- Ergonomically designed carrying handle and shoulder strap for effortless portability
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012