Behringer DI800 Ultra DI Pro Rackmount 8 Channel DI Unit (B-STOCK)
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
***B-STOCK: Box opened, product in perfect working order***
The Behringer Ultra DI Pro DI800 is a professional mains/phantom powered 8 channel active DI box. If you need a rack mountable DI unit with enough inputs to accommodate everyone on stage or in the studio, plug into the DI800.
Direct Injection (DI) boxes make it possible to connect guitars, basses and keyboards (as well as other line level devices) to audio mixers and recorders. They are absolutely essential for proper impedance matching and to maintain signal integrity. Behringer active DIs feature "buffered" inputs that won't degrade the source signal like passive DI boxes can. Balanced signals leaving the DI800 are extremely low impedance (typically less than 680 ohms), and far less susceptible to noise and interference.
When it comes right down to it, all DI boxes do the same thing, right? Yes, but the DI800 does much more than just "bass guitar in, mic level signal out." It really is a highly versatile input signal toolkit.
Here are just two special features that differentiate the DI800 from most standard DI boxes:
- You'd like to connect your guitar amp's speaker output to your mixer? Not a problem, the DI800 features a -30dB attenuation switch, allowing you to connect to speaker outputs (up to 3,000 Watts!) and convert them to balanced XLR outs.
- Got a weak incoming signal? The DI800 has a +20dB switch, which really comes in handy for boosting low-level input signals.
Of course, the DI800 provides a link output for easy connection to other equipment, such as onstage amplifiers and monitor consoles. Servo balanced performance guarantees ultra flat frequency response, and the gold plated XLR output connectors provide reliable, low noise operation. Per channel ground lift switches eliminate ground loop hum problems. The DI800 does everything a standalone DI can do - times eight!
Unlike their passive counterparts, active DI boxes require a power source to make their internal electronics work. The DI800 provides two power options: 120 - 240 V~ from the nearest wall outlet or power strip, or 18 to 48V DC from your mixer's phantom power supply.
- Professional 8 channel direct injection box for stage and studio
- Impedance and signal matching for the direct connection of instruments to mixers and amplifiers
- Ultra flat frequency response due to servo balanced operation
- Mains or phantom powered operation
- Allows direct connection to speaker outputs with up to 3,000 Watts
- +20dB gain switch for pre amplification of low level signals
- Switchable input attenuation allows input levels of up to +40dB
- Ground lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
- Link output for easy connection to further equipment
- 1/4" TRS and gold plated XLR connectors
- Illuminated switches enable perfect operation in dark stage environments
|Power Type||Mains or phantom power|
|Maximum Input Level||+18dBu/+48dBu (-30dBu pad depressed)|
|Maximum Output Level||+23dBu, balanced +16dBu, unbalanced|
|Dimensions (mm)||526 x 105 x 305|
|Weight (g)||3.5kg (boxed)|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS