Audio Damage ADM11 Dimensions Stereo Chorus Module
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
Dimensions is a true stereo chorus effect for the Eurorack modular system featuring two algorithms. The first is a direct port of our Fluid chorus plug-in, and the second is taken from the unit's namesake. With automatic routing based upon what you plug in the I/O, Dimensions can do mono->mono, mono->stereo, and true stereo chorus duties.
Dimensions' Mode A operation is a ludicrously thick chorus. Most chorus effects have either a single delay line or a pair. Dimensions has six of them, each with its own modulation scheme. The Mode B operation changes the routing to match the vintage rack unit, but keeps the controls available. This results in a subtly different, but equally thick and appealing, effect.
- RATE knob controls the modulation speed of the internal LFO
- DEPTH knob controls the amount the internal LFO modulates the delay lines
- FEEDBACK knob adds a small amount of internal feedback to the delay lines. This accentuates the effect, which is quite desirable on some sounds (smooth legato synth lines, for example)
- MIX knob controls the wet/dry mix of the effect
- MODE switch toggles between the two topologies in Dimensions. Mode A is an iteration of our popular Fluid plug-in chorus, and Mode B is a topology based on the unit''s namesake
- The inputs and outputs are self-routing, and update the internal topology based upon which cables are plugged in. The unit operates in mono->mono, mono->stereo, and true stereo modes
- Dimensions is a DSP-based effect that runs at 48kHz sample rate and 24 bit depth, via a high quality Cirrus-Logic codec
- USB port (on the PCB board) for easy firmware updates
- High-quality 100% Made In The USA construction, including panel-bolted 100,000-cycle BI potentiometers and custom stamped Rogan knobs
- 3U Eurorack module, 6HP wide, 25mm deep
- Current draw: 40mA @ +12V and 9mA @ -12V
|Dimensions (mm)||30 x 50 x 128|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS