ART MX624 Six Channel Rackmount Stereo Mixer (B-STOCK)
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
***B-STOCK: Box opened, product in perfect working order***
The ART MX624 Six Channel Stereo Mixer with Two Zone Outputs is a versatile rack mount mixer that combines six independent input channels and routes them to two stereo zone outputs.
The first channel can be used to control, via a front-panel switch, a ducking feature for all other channels making it an ideal solution for paging systems. All six channels can accept unbalanced stereo line-level signals. 48v phantom power can be independently assigned for each mic channel. Each channel has independent level controls and can be independently routed to either zone output, both or neither. Separate level, bass and treble controls adjust the sound of each zone output. Two bus inputs allow patching of multiple units when more input channels are needed.
The ART MX624 may be used on stage, in the studio, or for permanent install applications including conference rooms, corporate boardrooms, churches, restaurants, small clubs, health clubs and more. A built-in power supply and single high 19" rack mount format allows for easy installation and reliable long-term operation.
- Six stereo input channels with individual level controls
- Balanced mono microphone XLRs available on the first three channels
- Selectable padding on mic inputs
- Full +48V low-noise phantom power independently switchable for each mic input
- First channel provides switchable ducking of other channels with selectable parameters
- Front panel 1/8" stereo (TRS) mini-phone plug for portable music player input
- Two sets of left and right 1/4" TS main output jacks with master level, bass and treble controls
- Two bus input 1/4" TRS jacks allow units to be chained to provide extra inputs
- Rugged 1U rack-mount steel chassis with built-in power supply
|Output Types||1/4" jack|
|Power Supply||Mains Adapter|
|Dimensions (mm)||483 x 45 x 1532|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS