API TranZformer GT Guitar Compressor & EQ Pedal
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The TranZformer GT is a multifunction pedal that is designed to easily and affordably bring the world-famous analog sound of API to your guitar. Offering the user an unsurpassed level of sonic control, the TranZformer GT combines an API 525 feedback-type compressor with a guitar-optimized 3 band equalizer, both independently in/out switchable. The unit also features phase invert switches on each output, ground lift, clip indicator and transformer output. Like all API products, the TranZformer GT is built to API's exacting standards and remains true to the design philosophy that has made API the leader in professional analog gear for nearly 50 years.
- Traditional fully discrete API circuit design
- Variable Compressor with in/out switching
- 3-Band +/- 15dB Equalizer with in/out switching
- Input Gain control with +30dB of gain
- Clip LED indicating Input or Output overloading
- Balanced and Unbalanced Output Phase reverse
- Balanced Output Ground lift
- Included 18 volt external power supply optimizes performance
|Inputs||1x 1/4" jack|
|Outputs||1x 1/4" jack, 1x XLR|
|Power Supply||Mains Adapter|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012