AKG K245 Foldable Studio Headphones 近日リリース
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
You can't take the studio out of these headphones - perfect for mixing and editing on the go.
The AKG Foldable Studio Headphones Line is built on a legacy of 70 years of quality, and features our latest transducer and acoustic technologies. As a result, the family delivers unparalleled audio performance for musicians, engineers, and producers who need superior accuracy from reliable headphones that stand up to today's mobile lifestyle.
The over-ear, open-back AKG K245 feature a transparent, yet spacious sound, and you'll find them perfect for mixing and editing on the go. Just pick them up and you'll immediately find the roadworthy design takes away the worry of damage while traveling. Try them on and you'll realize they still provide the superior studio-quality sound you expect from AKG. And you'll never get tired of wearing AKG Foldable Studio Headphones because their ergonomic design provides a comfortable fit - even during long sessions.
As the gold standard of professional-quality sound with over one million studio headphones sold, AKG knows what it takes to build world-class headphones - high-quality, durable parts working together to provide amazing sonic performance matched with optimal fit and comfort.
- Legendary AKG Studio sound and comfort - over-ear, open-back design
- Largest-in-class 50mm transducers for greater low-frequency extension
- Best-in-class frequency response for unrivalled clarity and detail
- Superior sensitivity and low impedance provide maximum output with a broad range of playback devices
- Foldable, ergonomic design allows you to take studio-quality sound with you, fitting right into your backpack or computer bag
- Headband self-adjusts for a perfect fit every time you put them on
- Slow-retention foam ear pads ensure a comfortable, secure fit
- Extreme AKG testing regimen ensures reliability even after heavy use
- Durable all-metal hinge designed for years of use
- Replaceable cable to maximize value and investment
|Frequency Range||15 to 25000 Hz|
|Closed/Open Back||Semi-open Back|
|Cord Length (m)||5|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
BEST MUSIC STORE: 5 TIME WINNERS