AJH Synth Mini Mod CV Mix Offset VCA Module (silver)
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The MiniMod CVMix-Offset-VCA is a compact 10hp wide Eurorack format module. It has been developed to offer a range of useful utilities for the MiniMod system and of course other Eurorack synthesisers.
It comprises a four channel polarising mixer, amplifier, inverter, a voltage source and a DC coupled VCA with switchable CV offset.
Uses include mixing together CV modulation sources, mixing an offset voltage with a CV source, converting a bipolar +/- 5V modulation into a unipolar 0 to +5V.
This useful module is a Bipolar Mixer, DC voltage source and Linear DC coupled VCA.
- With no input to channel 1 the Input 1 pot becomes a voltage source with a range of +/- 6V.
- The control pot and input for channel 4 can be switched to become an offset control and/or a second CV input for the VCA.
- Input 3 has 2x gain, so it can amplify lower level CV's too.
- All inputs are bipolar, which means that either non-inverted or inverted version of the input signal can be added to the mix depending upon the Input control being turned clockwise (non-inverting) or anti-clockwise (inverted). The 12'o'clock position is zero.
- Module Width: 10hp
- Module Depth: 26mm (Including power lead)
- Current Usage: 30mA Positive, 12mA Negative
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012