Ableton Suite 8 Upgrade From Live Lite
ParcelForce, FedEx, Royal Mail
The Ableton Suite 8's library expands upon previous sample collections from Ableton.
With the creative professional in mind, Ableton have put together a well-balanced and comprehensive tool set, including synthesis, real-world sound objects, presets, grooves, templates and, above all, a wide-ranging set of beautiful sounds. Ableton have worked with some of the world's top sound designers to create a comprehensive set of truly useful, high-end sounds, each one an instrument in its own right, for a total of 1600 expressive sounds that are new to the line. The sounds are provided as instrument Racks with a finely calibrated combination of instruments and effects. No need to be quiet in this library.
- 1600 new, expressive sounds
- Ableton has worked with some of the world's top sound designers to create a comprehensive set of truly useful, high-end sounds, each one an instrument in its own right
- Many resources now have descriptive info texts, explaining the characteristics and structure of the sound or rack, so you know what the sound is before you load it
- All instrument racks feature thoughtfully mapped Macro controls for both subtle and dramatic adjustments without the confusion of too much detail
- New Effect Racks for professional-grade mastering, mixing and creative sound processing
- Construction kits: flexible song kits containing loops and phrases in a number of styles. A useful resource for getting started or for firing up your imagination
- Sound Objects Lite: to complement and extend the synthesized sounds, Ableton and SonArte have worked together to produce a tool kit of real-world object recordings for advanced sound design
- 440 MB of abstract, experimental loops from renowned music software pioneers Cycling 74
- Over 400 loops and samples from Zero G in a wide range of styles, including smooth 70s grooves, gritty hip hop and edgy, abstract weirdness
- Thousands of single-device presets: simple components for making new sounds and exploring synthesis
- Clearly organized library: all resources organized pragmatically and sensibly
- Song templates: practical templates for different recording scenarios (e.g. 8-track recording), with pre-configured tracks and routing
- 1 GB of carefully sampled percussion covering 107 instruments in 24bit/48kHz stereo
- 8 multi-articulation kits and 32 instrument groups provide variety and plenty of potential for customization
- Kits and instruments are configured as Drum Racks, so it's easy to hook up your hardware and start playing
- 50 clips of patterns and phrases demonstrating and providing authentic use of the sounds
- A set of grooves to add some Latin feel to your drum patterns
- Up to 8 articulations per instrument including slap, mute, flam, heel, stick and shake
- Up to 20 velocity layers and up to 4 alternating hits per instrument for dynamic and authentic playing
|System Requirements (PC)||1.5 GHz CPU or faster, 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended), Windows XP or Windows Vista, Windows compatible sound card (ASIO driver support recommended), QuickTime 6.5 or higher, DVD-ROM drive|
|System Requirements (Mac)||Any G4 or faster (Intel Mac recommended), 512 MB RAM (1 GB recommended), Mac OS X 10.3.9 (10.4 or later recommended), QuickTime 6.5 or higher, DVD-ROM drive|
If you decide an equipment item is not suitable within 10 days of delivery, you can return it to us for a replacement or refund. Returns must be unused and in their original, undamaged packaging.
Gifts purchased between 30 November and 24 December may be returned by Friday 6 January 2016”.
Some items are excluded from our money back guarantee, including:
• Computer software that has been unsealed or registered
• Any item that comes directly into contact with the nose, ears or mouth
To arrange a return, just contact our customer service department on 020 7424 2800 or email us at email@example.com
Best Record Store 2007 / 2008 / 2009
Best Music Outlet 2010, 2012