- Gives you access to Terminal's and Grand Terminal's deep functions to get more control over the envelopes and the capabilities to use them as oscillators
- Improved tuners with revolutionary autotune algorithm - tune your VCOs in a second to the signals nearest A note - just press the button
- Dual utility 1+1 attenuverting mixer with DC-offset shift
- Compatible with Terminal and Grand Terminal modules
The Cockpit is a performance mixer with 4 stereo channels, two channels of send and return to use iOS devices for signal processing (via a 4-pin TRRS cable) and also comes with an integrated compressor with sidechain input.
Endorphin.es Furthrrrr Generator:
The Furthrrrr Generator is a complex, completely analog oscillator inspired by the Buchla 259.
Gateway is an expander for Endorhin.es Terminal which expands the envelope possibilities, with an integrated autotune-function for VCOs.
Endorphin.es Grand Terminal:
The Grand Terminal is a digital multipurpose module. Its two function generators can be used as envelopes, LFOs or VCOs. The 2 filter channels individually offer 8 modes of operation, and combined with its mixing and routing capabilities and a multi effects unit, it is not only a complete back end of a synth voice, but can also be used as a synthesizer voice, stereo filter bank or general purpose sound effects processor.
Endorphin.es Shuttle Control:
Shuttle Control is a freely configurable converter from USB-MIDI to CV/gate/clock with16 outputs. Use the USB sockets to connect a USB keyboard and the "to device" micro USB connector to hook up a tablet or PC/Mac with controller software which doesn't have to be capable of MIDI.
Furthermore it can be used as power supply and distribution and internal MIDI/CV-bus for a small modular system.
Please note: Comes with 2 Pin European Power Supply and may require 2 Pin to 3 Pin Converter Plug.
- Merge MIDI and USB-MIDI streams into one MIDI/USB MIDI flow
- Perfect mate for Shuttle Control to be able to connect a few MIDI devices into Shuttles "to host" input (e.g., merge drum machine's MIDI clock while playing with your MIDI controller)
- No bus power required - device runs fully on power delivered from USB socket, however it also may be powered from the bus board